"killa tay" Return of Mr. Mafioso, may 2003

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
i dont really care whos featured cuz tay come wit heat his damn self!!! but you and at least luni should be featured on it....WCM artist got spits too....cant wait to see what this cd is gon be like...

Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
?

like 50916 says first WCM FAMILY...and Outlawz fo sho...yuk wud be tite too...regime..and some yay area rappers..
damn anybody from down south wud be sicc too...but lets wait and see what happens thou

and some classic rappers like MARV MITCH & LEMAY..they great but donno where they at now!

pz outro

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
C-BO
LUNI COLEONE
MARVA JEAN
COZ PACINO (hardhitters was tight ass fuck)
LAROO
AGERMAN
X-RAIDED
I-ROCC
T-NUTTY

AND BEIN HOGGLIFE I SAY GANGSTA DRE HIM N TAY WOULD RIP A TRACK IN HALF

PLUS TAY SHOULD PRODUCE AT LEAST A FEW TRACKS CUZ EVERYBEAT HE EVER DID WAS HARD AS FUCK

Aug 26, 2002
www.outlawrecordz.net
?

yo chain...well i´think that Thug Religion is a Klassic cuz in that album you got the real face of Tay..he shows his political ways and religion..i like it..thats how an dope album shud be...

whats the all other bullshit about, i mean there are many rappers that raps the fake n bout their ice like Hot Boyz..they only rap bout their money..shit gotta be street, politics..thats what a black mans lifes bout, nahmean....its all struggle and thats the way u gonna put it down..

good lookin out Tay

salam aleikum

Apr 25, 2002
T-Nutty
KJ (too bad that wont happen)
Luni
Mob Figaz
C-Bo
Lynch and/or C.O.S

Those are all the Features you need

shadow

May 15, 2002
Killa Tay burns down booths and rips mics to shreds with hiz delivery... He should just keep doin what he's always done, spit flames!

Features:
Bo Locc
Lunasicc
Agerman and/or Keak da Sneak
Yukmouth and the Regime (Phats Bossi would be dope)
Tech n9ne
some fuckin Lynch Hung
Sir Spit himself... E-40!!!
That lineup should be mando, anyone else optional. Just keep it Thuglord!

-Cross

Nov 14, 2002
(KILLA TAY) THATS ALL ,THATS IT!!!! HE REALLY DONT NEED HELP. EVERY VERSE HE SPITS IS BETTER THEN THE RAPPERS HE FLOWS WITH.BUT I GUESS HE GOTTA SHOW THAT WEST COAST LUV THO.