Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
timebomb @timebomb I see you like to fabricate false quotes from me to try to damage my reputation, but your bullshit falls apart when you consider the fact that the dude who sits on the other side of the chick who sits next to me in math class is in fact not called David.

So in the words of Paul Wall, you fake you phony you falsifying.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
timebomb @timebomb I see you like to fabricate false quotes from me to try to damage my reputation, but your bullshit falls apart when you consider the fact that the dude who sits on the other side of the chick who sits next to me in math class is in fact not called David.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwKpri6MFeU
Reputation lol.

Dec 8, 2010
timebomb @timebomb your bullshit falls apart when you consider the fact that the dude who sits on the other side of the chick who sits next to me in math class is in fact not called David.
lol. so the rest of it is true?

Sep 23, 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwKpri6MFeU

Do you have aspergers?

Feb 11, 2006
This is reality dude, I'm not part of WCM but hopefully he can make WCM Europe happen and I'll finally be somebody. I'll move the crowd like Rakim, folks will give a shit about me and I'll be able to drink with other people too. I'll get what I want, while Killa Tay holds my hand and I help his success in overseas territories. We'll both benefit.
I'm pretty sure he's coming to Europe, I been looking forward to it since it was announced last year. Shit, its probably the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. I think he'll be performing in London, in which case I'll hustle to raise the money for train tickets.
But the one thing I want more than anything else in the world....at least one female to treat me like more than a piece of dog shit. I tried so many times with so many females in so many different ways, but they all turned me away. I even Hid in some randoms girls bushes for 3hrs but chickened out at the last minute to speak to her.
None of em ever been polite about it either. Seems like disrespecting me is a trend among females.
Damn...

Feb 11, 2006
Good ways to start a conversation with a female?
But she usually talks to the dude on the other side of her throughout the entirety of every math lesson,I'm really going to murder this guy of he carries on stopping me saying hello. Then it aint so easy to make small talk of that variety.
Naw, I'm pretty sure everything goes signicantly uphill after that. If this year is the highlight of my life put a bullet in my skull now cuz there aint much point in going on.

Plus today, at least in Europe, expectations for males are very different to when you were my age. Dudes are past wearing skinny jeans, I like to wear baggy jean like a juggalo,the most popular clothing item at my school is long hanging jumpers that go to the knee and have zips either side, worn with the tightest pants you ever seen in your life. Another clothing item thats getting more popular is 'skirt pants', super skinny jeans with a skirt attached at the top. Needless to say I refuse to dress like a faggot,I am however coming round to idea of me wearing lycra to attract girls.
Wow..