Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Why u feel the need to post your hate in every killa tay thread?

This song dope as hell and u know it, just listen to the lyrics..then u try to craft some shit like that before talking shit again
Why would I want to listen to the lyrics when there is a terrible beat playing in the background? Ya, that beat is garbage.

Jul 12, 2002
Say what u want, Im associating myself with the mobb doing all types of mobbshit

#DA GRIM PROPHET debut album coming soon, look out for me on a upcoming WCM project
Tay wouldn't even respond to your emails like a week or two ago and now you're going to be on a West Coast Mafia release? I'll congratulate you if that actually happens but I'll believe it when I see it.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Why u feel the need to post your hate in every killa tay thread?

This song dope as hell and u know it, just listen to the lyrics..then u try to craft some shit like that before talking shit again
Because it's fuck killa Tay!!!! the beat is trash as fuck and lol @ the lyrics...Tay rapping about being on his period! nothing dope about dude!! he's the weakest link on the wcm chain!! he gets out shined on every track there's another wcm member on!!