Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Say what u want, Im associating myself with the mobb doing all types of mobbshit

#DA GRIM PROPHET debut album coming soon, look out for me on a upcoming WCM project
I hope you're trolling... Aren't you the 90's baby white kid from the UK? WTF are you going to rap about? Tea and crumpets! Big Ben? Margret Thatcher? Why do you jock this worn out one hit wonder, burnout so much? That's a bad look breh. I know you Euro fags are a bit behind the times, but there a shit ton of other rappers with way more talent, and actual street credit.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Track was terrible. Did this song even get mixed and mastered? Sounds like he rapped in to a computer mic lol

and before I get the whole spiel about being "hater", I ain't involved in this dumb ass feud and I don't clown Tay on here. The song is just bad....really bad lol

I feel like Tay is stuck in 1999, except he don't have the same budget he had in 1999 lol

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Luckily there's a big wide world of people out here that appreciate music and aren't stuck in a bubble of hate & addicted to trolling on Siccness.net
Says the guy thats hiding behind a fake profile posing as son of a rapper, hitting refresh on his web browser every five seconds.

Props: reo and reo