KILLA TAY AND AWAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yeah hard to believe anything you say now after all this shit talking with Wax, going back and forth for months, popping up in his every thread to slander him and making threats towards Wax but when he makes a song with your boss its suddenly all good and you back down like the little puppy you are. Like I said before... You lost ALL credibility poodle!
You should ask AP.9 to paint you pink like the colour of pussy that you are

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Finally caught up on this thread...

I don't know who mq66 @mq66 is but I dig your insults... short, harsh, and hilarious

J @JimmydaButcher just no... Just cut it out lol your attempt at roasting someone was just cringe worthy

Jun 21, 2006
This thread had/will have a lot of funny moments. I enjoyed myself reading most pages.

Wouldnt it be fun if siccness.net would have a new sub forum where internet thugs - or 'roasters' - could battle it out on a daily basis to see who is the hardest I.G.?

Just posting this as an idea for future enjoyment....

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
OK IM DONE ENTERTAINING THE CORNBALL SHIT.
BUT VERSACERO @VERSACERO
U DO REALIZE THAT 90% OF YOUR RAP WAS BULLSHIT, FAKE AND FULL OF LIES RIGHT??
SO HOW THE FUCC CAN U CRITICIZE ANYTHING I DO??
THATS CLOWN SHIT AND HYPOCRITICAL.
IMMA LET U COOL OFF A LIL BIT AND COME BACC IN A COUPLE DAYS SO DO YOUR SIDEWINDER THING AND GET YOUR CORNY JOKES IN WHILE U CAN.
OH YEH, THX 4 THE PROMO FUCCBOY
#WCM
YOU SOFT AS FUCK!! HOW YOU GOING TO HAVE FUNK AND GO BACK AND FORTH WITH A-WAX HE SAID HELLA DISRESPECTFUL SHIT THEN HAVE ONE PHONE CALL AND IT'S ALL GOOD, IF I GOT FUNK WITH SOMEONE IT'S TILL THE END!! I WISH DEATH ON A 100 MUTHA FUCKAS A DAY!! AND YOU CALL YOUR SELF A MOBSTER YEAH IN THE MICKEY MOUSE MAFIA!! WEAK AS FUCK CUZ!!! I AIN'T SAYING I'M ALL BIG AND BAD BUT THAT'S SOME STRAIGHT UP PUSSY SHIT, WE JUST AIN'T CUT FROM A SAME CLOTH!!! CAUSE MY FAM DON'T DO NO PUNK SHIT LIKE THAT!! IF IT'S FUNK IT GETS HANDLED QUICK!!! AND FOOL I DON'T COOL OFF EVER!!! ENJOY THE PROMO YOU FUCKING HOMO!!!!