Khevlar disses Cool Nutz and Arjay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
First off, this is KHEVLAR. Second off, I have gotten hella phone calls this week regarding these posts. In the past, because of my busy schedule, with politics and everything else, I am sure that is understandable; I have allowed people on the ECE, LTD board to post for me, alot of times, i am really not interested in forums at this point in my career. THIRD..I have not posted on the siccness in years. I have read the posts under my name, and I have been disgusted with alot of them. I have ran a big team, and some of these cats, although loyal, are not a good look.

It is obvious I have someone near me that is angry, but I do not disagree that much, sounds intoxicated....with....with what is said.

I hope you all cop Renegadez. Other than that, this site has no interest in Khevlar posting, and Khevlar has no interest in posting on this site. Maybe we can link up in 2015. To be real, My label cell is (425)583-9124. How real is that? I don't know what you kids talk about on here, sounds like I need to clean house. I apologize for the negativity from my team. See ya'll in a month, ITunes that is.

Again, I will post when Renegadez is out, and shoot siccness.net fam free copies, with postage, like I did the last time. If there are any posts between here and there, it is not me, just hit me on the label phone if you really doubt me. I'm good dude. Stop all your hating.

Goodnight NW.

It is good that this site is popping again though? I agree with that!!!!

RENEGADEZ 3 CD 3 Video SOON!!!

Mar 31, 2006
Really? Maybe my people are right in their wrongness.

I'm not going to sit here an play patty cake, I put my real digits up if you really got a problem with me. I don't post on here, alot of my people do, and you know what? I don't disagree with alot of what they say, so whatever.

I will see ya'll on Renegadez. You know who is hot in the Ndizzle besides me? Certified, still. Take lessons.

Goodbye siccness, first time in a long time, hope it aint the last time. Any posts between here and fourth of July I am not responsible for nor take accountability for.

Some of you guys said shoot or stab Khevlar? That breaks my heart. WTF? Shoot or stab me? i thought we did music, and it was competitive. Ouch. Shoot or stab Khevlar? Maybe I need to be alot more aggressive like whoever ECE, LTD. team mate started this thread.

Feb 8, 2003

I'm not going to sit here an play patty cake, I put my real digits up if you really got a problem with me. I don't post on here, alot of my people do, and you know what? I don't disagree with alot of what they say, so whatever.

I will see ya'll on Renegadez. You know who is hot in the Ndizzle besides me? Certified, still. Take lessons.

Goodbye siccness, first time in a long time, hope it aint the last time. Any posts between here and fourth of July I am not responsible for nor take accountability for.

Some of you guys said shoot or stab Khevlar? That breaks my heart. WTF? Shoot or stab me? i thought we did music, and it was competitive. Ouch. Shoot or stab Khevlar? Maybe I need to be alot more aggressive like whoever ECE, LTD. team mate started this thread.
You still a UNKOWN LAMEBACK.

Al Jarreau (this nigga below) has more street cred and tougher then you.

Aug 9, 2005
lol at Monroe lol at snohomish county lol at malibu's most wanted from farmlands acting hard or like anyone is stressing his "DISS" lol

Ay Kevlar Ima start Dissing cows diary workers and chicken coop operators ok dont trip crip

Dec 11, 2002
Lol @ "he been gettin' calls" about whats being said under his name and his "heart hurts"..? get the f*ck outta here...

PJ you're PATHETIC.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002

lol...it breaks your heart?

dude you came at the wrong people with the wrong attitude. as you have quite a few times before. don't try to take back what you said, take responsibility and MAN UP....

i don't believe a word you said about other people posting under your name. change your password then.

Dec 12, 2006
folks, cool nutz shits so hard on your bitch ass
haaaaaaa, i mean i know its all about generating hype, but god damm have something to back it up with

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
LOL

First off, this is KHEVLAR. Second off, I have gotten hella phone calls this week regarding these posts. In the past, because of my busy schedule, with politics and everything else, I am sure that is understandable; I have allowed people on the ECE, LTD board to post for me, alot of times, i am really not interested in forums at this point in my career. THIRD..I have not posted on the siccness in years. I have read the posts under my name, and I have been disgusted with alot of them. I have ran a big team, and some of these cats, although loyal, are not a good look.

It is obvious I have someone near me that is angry, but I do not disagree that much, sounds intoxicated....with....with what is said.

I hope you all cop Renegadez. Other than that, this site has no interest in Khevlar posting, and Khevlar has no interest in posting on this site. Maybe we can link up in 2015. To be real, My label cell is (425)583-9124. How real is that? I don't know what you kids talk about on here, sounds like I need to clean house. I apologize for the negativity from my team. See ya'll in a month, ITunes that is.

Again, I will post when Renegadez is out, and shoot siccness.net fam free copies, with postage, like I did the last time. If there are any posts between here and there, it is not me, just hit me on the label phone if you really doubt me. I'm good dude. Stop all your hating.

Goodnight NW.

It is good that this site is popping again though? I agree with that!!!!

RENEGADEZ 3 CD 3 Video SOON!!!
ssssssssure buddy....

lol @ this piss poor attempt at damage control.... young man, you said what you said.... take your medicine and keep on pushin

::