Khevlar disses Cool Nutz and Arjay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
Lol.

Hella people that f wit me have posted under my name for years and years. I remember that I was in KS when I wanted my people to post "AS" me (Kalyn knows this, if she says not, she lyin). If I wanted to diss anybody I would do it. I am extremely busy besides music with politics, and if it is promotional nature, it is good, but not anything negative; like this. I think it's good for siccness, particuarly the NW Forum, but I don't want a part of anything negative at all. I am going to change the name/log in I post under. I don't think they started it out of ill intention, neither.

Do you really think Cool Nutz, or even Arjay, is interested in a siccness post? No. I will not respond to anything negative. If you want to debate, battle, that's cool. If you want to talk about shooting or stabbing me, I think that is taking it too far guys, and this internet stuff spills over. Believe me.

Not to change the subject, I gotta hit the hay, but ( I know ya'll watchin it too)

1. SAINTS VS. CARDS - like the saints, hella. But I gotta ride with the NFC WEST if the Hawks is out.

2. Colts Ravens --- Whatever.

3. Chargers/ Jets --- I like both these teams medium.

4. Vikings/Boys ---- F THE BOYS!!

Again, the only person that posts on this site I truly in real life do not like; is Kalyn, but I would never wish any physical harm to her or her family. I think this is enough from me.

To the cat that mentioned damage control, damage control? You should check out my campaign! I am saying that sarcastically cause shit was haywire. It's all love.

http://www.empirebatcave.com

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA

I just went to this guy's myspace and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.....

This might be the single worst attempt to rap. He seriously has cds in stores? This is sad, really sad. Who the fuck talks about anal fist raping people?

That aint horrorcore, thats gay rap. Please dont ever rap anymore, your a disgrace.......

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I said that somebody was gonna stab or shoot you cause you were talking major personal shit to people that have really lost friends over really doing real street shit and here u are jeffin on a chatboard????? I really wouldn't put it past somebody that you've talked shit to, to see you in real life and either 1. Beat your ass hospital status 2.shoot you or shoot at you 3. stab ya.... don't try to come on here and take back what u said bro. Just cuz you finally realized it was wrong u wanna hoe-up? Like IAM said MAN THE FUCK UP!!! Obviously that's how u really felt and now that u see it's crumbling down on you, u wanna apologize? That right there is some straight bitch shit. Must really suck to be you Khevy Kev :(

KhevZilla

Mar 15, 2019
Snohomish County
I said that somebody was gonna stab or shoot you cause you were talking major personal shit to people that have really lost friends over really doing real street shit and here u are jeffin on a chatboard????? I really wouldn't put it past somebody that you've talked shit to, to see you in real life and either 1. Beat your ass hospital status 2.shoot you or shoot at you 3. stab ya.... don't try to come on here and take back what u said bro. Just cuz you finally realized it was wrong u wanna hoe-up? Like IAM said MAN THE FUCK UP!!! Obviously that's how u really felt and now that u see it's crumbling down on you, u wanna apologize? That right there is some straight bitch shit. Must really suck to be you Khevy Kev :(
I win. Khevlar Khing July 4