Khevlar disses Cool Nutz and Arjay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
OH YEAH! It's Major! but you gotta ship 100K to fuck wit this, siccness is dead. I do this to flex my muscle in places that is isn't being felt, probably because of my eccentricity. OH MAN IT's SO BAD!

PAYBACK IS A BRAVO.
especially when you can't go on tour there no more, ouch.

But I'm just a weird nice white kid that raps. Ha. Video, bitches. What is what now, I say, FUCK THE SICCNESS. Who hears me? Nobody. YOU ARE ALL WACK, UNIMAGENATIVE, CREATIVE-LESS boring cats who call "themselves artists"

LAST TIME I POST IN THIS LANDFILL.

I WILL BE SURE TO BURY IT. NOT JUST YOUR PREPUBESCENT COMMENTS, THAT THIS SITE IS OLD AND EVIL. AND YOU ARE WACK, AND HAVENT BEAT ME FOREVER.

KISS MY ASS.

REMEMBER THAT.

KISS Khevlar's ass, SICCNESS. LOL, You are such a shell or a shadow of you're old garbage self. You co-signed Mr. Fab hella tough.

I guess I have to really beat you cats up in real life.

CLICKITY CLANK, CLICKITY CLANK.

...on the real...thanks for over a decade of good drama that supports all of us whether you have been a fan of me or not, I am a fan of you. And I am a big fan. Sorry If I have offended anybody, I mean shit...in the end....150K deep and a major deal...I am happy now. Sorry I was mean. I'm out. I'm from Monroe!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
who typed that...khevlar or his "boo" sugabear..oh i know..khevlar typed it while sitting on suga bears lap...teamwork huh
LOL

"khevlar ain't shit but a bitch wit a dick, dick in his mouth....always talkin on some shit that he knows, NOTHIN about...he's a punk ass square son of a bitch....bet he rides shotgun, snitchin, rollin wit piiiiiiiigs."

THAT'S RIGHT.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
WOW! khevlar you really fucking with the wrong people u might think this shit is just an average forum but somebody gonna see you one day and fuck you up bad fool....

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
It's funny how there are serious artists on this forum that promote their music, shows, etc and get know attention, but this cat comes on here talking shit and his thread is the most active and gets the most attention.

He appears every few months saying the same shit and yet muthaphukaz fall for the same hook. He is getting crazy attention.

@Khevlar,

I don't really know you. But Cool Nutz is my folks! It's not really wise bumpin' your gums about real niggaz. Cuzz real niggaz stick together and disrespecting my nigga, I am going to take offense to that. Some of us on the internet really be in these streets and don't play that internet punk shit.

Apr 10, 2006
Why is it that i live like an hour and half away from Monroe but never heard of "khevlar"? yet portland is like 5-6hrs away from me and i've heard the name "cool nutz" for years!