Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Satingun said:
Someone up in here thought that they were the same person
can you quote who thought they were the same person?

great, you get paid to cluck off on siccness.

how many of you out here have jobs that allow you to post on the siccness?

at the end of the day you still a ugly ass groupie doe

and if someone aint getting domed off or chipped off in some way.....

i mean you seriously look like a few evolutionary steps above 'chunk' from the goonies

you definately dont get paid to advertise in a GOOD light

and whats up with you and green eyes
yall the only ones that do that shit

this nigga green eye had 3 pictures of ..man i dont even remember homies name...
ummm....fuck...let me think..
,,.....C something?

damn
i dont remember. anyways, homie had like 4-5 pictures that were like 800x1026 in his sig with this fool in a ferrari.fuck is that about?

do yall really think thats a marketing/advertising angle?
i hope not

no disrespect to kavio or anyone from wcm but dont bring a corny ass white chick to do your job

thats just my opinion. i might be wrong.
i might not be.

edit: oh, i meant c-lim..see how long it takes to remember that shit...wow them promotional stunts hella work

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and i think i said this but if i didnt..satingun WAS right when she said flip got his shit from king jhonny..i was trippin...he was definately talkin about king johnny in his earlier shit as flips form southside and he wouldnt be fucking with paul walls partner, they aint even cool.

thing is houston is hella huge and its bigger than the hood jeweler...SUC wasnt even known for jewels like that, i mean niggas had pieces but it wasnt till screw died that it seemed like everyone profited...everone had chains but it wasnt some serious platinum money.... and for some reason, unfortunately...swishahouse blew up before SUC..and mike jones and paul wall blowin up alot of people fucked with tv johnny

i dunno..thats like me saying swafford bail bonds is that nigga

jacob got busted and the next people below the ladder continued to profit
i like kavios pieces , not the watch but the necklaces, but the blue stones are played after BMF did it

May 30, 2006
Satingun said:
. My client asked me to place a thread here promoting HIS NEW CD. It was YOU ALL that turned this into a jewelry-fest! Not me, not Kavio...

However, we did speak with King Johnny today, and he thanks you for all the extra hits on his website! I'm sure TV Johnny will be just as thankful.
!
Your full of shit. You didn't come on here to post something about his new CD!! Look @ the thread title again. U created this thread to simply boast about the next niggaz jewelry & tell cats to step their game up. U should of called out some names on here as far as who needs to step it up. And ur promotion is bullshit cuz I aint seen no Kavio CD in stores out here in Sca. U wanna promote then throw a pix of his album cover & some links to download a few of his tracks.

Damn..... this thread is almost worse then that Mr. Doctor Myspace thread Green Eyes made.

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Your full of shit. You didn't come on here to post something about his new CD!! Look @ the thread title again. U created this thread to simply boast about the next niggaz jewelry & tell cats to step their game up. U should of called out some names on here as far as who needs to step it up. And ur promotion is bullshit cuz I aint seen no Kavio CD in stores out here in Sca. U wanna promote then throw a pix of his album cover & some links to download a few of his tracks.

Damn..... this thread is almost worse then that Mr. Doctor Myspace thread Green Eyes made.
He's a Boss! Check out Kavio! Kavio just dropped his album and his shit is tight!

Making money da fly way, he got sum seriously cut carbon from the one and only King Johnny, the Jeweler! King Johnny has done fly-ass work for Lil Flip, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth, Z-RO, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, and more!

Ya'll gonna have to step it up to keep up with the young boss of the year, Kavio, 2007 thru 2008.

Just as fly as the diamonds Kavio's sporting, his CD is showing what we been known all along; ya'll know what it is; its straight bangin. C-Bo Presents Kavio - Hitta's on da Payroll, in stores now.

Huh... It's your world, EG, so damn, you must be right! Ain't no talk of an album here. smh

Jul 27, 2007
Mike Manson said:
Lol

She posted the same shit on the Madesicc Website and even her 'client' C-Lim told her that the thread was stupid and he excused himself for her...
Finish his statement... You know, where he says he messin with me? Fact is that you whined so much about your feeings being hurt, he was trying to sooth yah. We all laughed about that!

Like I said in madesicc, some of you can try to dish the shit out, but you sure as hell can't take it! Ah, C-Lim agreed too! lmao

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
damn, now you in the open forum typing out useless ness? I hope that I do not have a juvenile frame of mind when I reach your old ass age.

Please. I'm gonna give you a pass
You gone done and fucked up now

And you do name drop as if knowing anyone makes you a factor. Fuck outta here. You claim to promote then come on here to argue with dudes half your age. I swear, sheer uselessness.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Satingun said:
Finish his statement... You know, where he says he messin with me? Fact is that you whined so much about your feeings being hurt, he was trying to sooth yah. We all laughed about that!

Like I said in madesicc, some of you can try to dish the shit out, but you sure as hell can't take it! Ah, C-Lim agreed too! lmao
Lol, ok. HAHA

C-Lim: "Yo satin.... Saying succas probaly wasnt the rite choice of words atleast saying it on the madsicc board cuzz a select few fans come here to support the the madesicc movement....cuzz saying succas is dissin niggaz and ofcourse niggaz are gonna take offence...so I appoligize on behalf of satin since she is my publicist"

May 30, 2006
Satingun said:
He's a Boss! Check out Kavio! Kavio just dropped his album and his shit is tight!

Making money da fly way, he got sum seriously cut carbon from the one and only King Johnny, the Jeweler! King Johnny has done fly-ass work for Lil Flip, Young Jeezy, Trae Tha Truth, Z-RO, Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, and more!

Ya'll gonna have to step it up to keep up with the young boss of the year, Kavio, 2007 thru 2008.

Just as fly as the diamonds Kavio's sporting, his CD is showing what we been known all along; ya'll know what it is; its straight bangin. C-Bo Presents Kavio - Hitta's on da Payroll, in stores now.

Huh... It's your world, EG, so damn, you must be right! Ain't no talk of an album here. smh
And u still promoting this niggaz jewelry. Ur doing shit out of ur job discription. Get off his nuts. No one cares about Kavios chain & watch.

Nov 20, 2005
let me finish eating my taquitos. shredded beef tacos with la victoria salsa and sour cream...mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

~k.

Status
Not open for further replies.