Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2007
blunt_hogg559 said:
damn, now you in the open forum typing out useless ness? I hope that I do not have a juvenile frame of mind when I reach your old ass age.

You gone done and fucked up now

And you do name drop as if knowing anyone makes you a factor. Fuck outta here. You claim to promote then come on here to argue with dudes half your age. I swear, sheer uselessness.
Silly. I didn't move the thread. Damn... Pay attention.

Jul 27, 2007
blunt_hogg559 said:
damn, now you in the open forum typing out useless ness? I hope that I do not have a juvenile frame of mind when I reach your old ass age.

You gone done and fucked up now

And you do name drop as if knowing anyone makes you a factor. Fuck outta here. You claim to promote then come on here to argue with dudes half your age. I swear, sheer uselessness.
You already act like a 90 yr old woman... Poor baby.

Nov 20, 2005
so tell us
what is it exactly that you do?

how much does a groupie get paid?

who the FUCK is KAVIO? does he know who KAVEO is?

where the hell does this kavio person live?

who the hell would pay you to promote?

what is gonna be the 2008 bootleg snack and does it have glitter?

~k.

Apr 25, 2002
he sure must be selling A LOT of cds to buy that shit but what some fail to realize is that just cuz something cost bank dont mean it looks good LOL.

Dec 11, 2005
"They say we free from them slave ships,
but we still got niggas dying over chains and whips"

smh and the priority of people today... i bet more black males would spend money on a new car or chain than their child's education

Jul 27, 2007
kayvee said:
so tell us
what is it exactly that you do?

how much does a groupie get paid?

who the FUCK is KAVIO? does he know who KAVEO is?

where the hell does this kavio person live?

who the hell would pay you to promote?

what is gonna be the 2008 bootleg snack and does it have glitter?

~k.
I'll humor you for a minute...
1. Depends on the day I'm doing what I do; sometimes I publish the newspaper I own, other days I work with any number of artists, and other days I simply do what I want to do. What do you get to do?
2. Don't worry. You'll learn who Kavio is if you don't know. Yes, he knows exactly who he is.
3. Not my place to tell you where he lives, suffice it to say he travels all over.
4. Hmmmm, I'll start with Brotha Lynch Hung.
5. Dinner and a Movie, all that glitters is gold.

Remember, some will hate you for who you are, but they can't win unless you hate back... Here is how I deal with haters: outearn them, outlive them, and know more than they do.

May 9, 2002
Satingun said:
NONE of you have seen my OPINION in this thread! My opinion is not what is important here. My client asked me to place a thread here promoting HIS NEW CD. It was YOU ALL that turned this into a jewelry-fest! Not me, not Kavio...

!
Wow...are you on crack? Look at the title of the thread? Promote his album? Hasnt it been out for like a year?

YOU made this a "jewelry love-fest", not anyone else. As stated, no one cares how much the next man got, as long as we got what we need, thats all that is important.

YOU are a groupie...how do you know this?

Youre a fat white girl who promotes African American rap artists....do I need to say anymore than that?

:ermm:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah real shit. if you gonna hire someone for promo, make sure we want to fuck her.

i mean, do you see lowrider magazine with obese ass bitches draped across a impala hood? no.

bad promo. and rappers need to stop thinkin we on here being yes men...your plan will get trashed...this is apollo amateur night and you can get booed first line you let out..

May 30, 2006
SHEA said:
I can smell gonorrhea just commin from this fat, nasty white, crusty bitches posts.

...the fuck outta here with "magazine I own".... FINSIH the sentence.

whats the name?

"fat white girls weekly?"

you done fucked it off for Kavio, really-.... cause now, if... ( iiiiiiiF ) I ever see his CD in the store, imma now have to continue walking on by,...

.... cause I'm only gonna remember the fat white crusty nasty clap having fat oooooogly lice infested fat bitch that "promoted" his jewl....oops, I mean, CD.

Best of Luck to Kaveo...OOOOOOPS, I mean, Kavio & his CD... Here is some advice big boss- find a new promo girl, this chunk is worthless. ( unless you are a dairy farmer )
Damn! Talk about a post the just str8 out murders someone. LMAO!!

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
This is the worst fucking thread ever.

Im sorry but who the fuck is Kavio. The only Kaveo i know of is with the Mossie and Im pretty sure he'd never sport jewelry that looks THAT ugly. That shit is hideous.

Plus you didnt even barely talk about his album anywhere on the thread besides that one line. Hittaz On The Payroll? How many times have I heard that name in rap. Its even the name of a fucking group.. haha..

is this even real...

Status
Not open for further replies.