Kavio is ballin and has been on all ya'll suckers! Step it up! (new pics inside!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2002
Satingun said:
Check the new thread, http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=256391

which you clearly need to read. You got the WRONG Johnny.
No one has the wrong Johnny. Johnny Dang is WELL known in the rap world and has been in a gang of rap videos, including Paul Wall, Lil Flip, Slim Thug, and Chingo Bling just to name a few. Everyone, besided yourself, knows who Johnny Dang is. Maybe you need to clmib from up under that rock.

King Johnny MAY have done jewelry for them, but Johnny Dang is more well known for his GRILLS. He also does custom jewelry and watches. Paul Wall and Johnny are VERY well known for their custom grills and have laced just about every rapper in the south with their shit.

Im not denying that King Johnny has done some jewelry fot folks, but for you to dsipute Johnny Dang is outright ridiculous.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
can someone tell me why satingun made like 14 posts that said the same shit on the last page?

lol @ you getting off the phone with your friend, jumping back on the computer and making a dozen posts like "OMFG OMFG YOU GUYS YOU GUYS YOU GOT THE WRONG JOHNNY PLEASE COME TO MY THREAD DUDE SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT"

almost ALL JEWELERS have done shit for rappers. and i know who king johnny is, he did a piece for dirty red of botany boys.

tv johnnys client list is fucking ridiculous off of grills alone.

tv johnny has done EVERYONES shit. AND started a company with paul wall. not just some small ass list like the one you posted for king johnny.

so i want to reiterate this, all jewelers have done pieces for rappers, but when you talkin about johnny, you talkin about tv johnny

and kavio coulda just went to LA and fucked with ben baller instead and kept it cali

http://www.wwsmag.com/archive/articles/benballer/1.html

PS: you cant tell someone to step they ice game up when your watch band has no ice on it

and you on hella rappers dicks. whats the deal with that? is your head game that straight?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
every flea market and hood mall you go to...a jeweler will have pictures of rappers...

its like the hood liquor store or the hood record store...find one in long beach and youll find pictures of the owner with snoop dogg..tray dee..warren g..etc..

but when youre doing jewels for puffy, jermaine dupri and paris hilton..thats on a bigger level than doing trae or kavios grill..

you on a different level...were not talking about which jeweler has more street cred or whos more hood..that would be silly, theyre diamond dealers not drug dealers...you will find a half a dozen jewelers in any given strip mall and niggas are gonna fuck with whoever gives them the best deal..straight up

if you look at king johnnys website (what website? he operates in a strip mall)
err..myspace...5 pictures of rappers..

tv johnnys site = 12 celebrities on the first page (15 pages) alone..

and IMO nowadays niggas got half fake diamonds and half real diamonds, you gotta post an appraisal of that bitch if you really wanna impress people

thats cool, i applaud people doign good for themselves, i just dont understand why satinggun is telling people to step things up on behalf of another man, as if shes any reason he has ice on...
i mean step up your not dick riding rappers, if anything..

kavio shoulda just signed on for a second and did it himself...some fat ass white blob of a chick signing on for him and telling us to step our game up...??

step your treadmill game up...step your facial symmetry game up.
fuck comin on here tellin us shit, groupie

that all you ever talk about.. "i just got off the phone with brotha lynch and..."

you embarrassin them rappers for even knowing someone that look like you, personally. i hope they get something from it?

Nov 11, 2006
Gas One said:
kavio shoulda just signed on for a second and did it himself...some fat ass white blob of a chick signing on for him and telling us to step our game up...??

that all you ever talk about.. "i just got off the phone with brotha lynch and..."

you embarrassin them rappers for even knowing someone that look like you, personally. i hope they get something from it?

hahahahaahahahaahaahahahah!!!!!!! OWNED!!!!!!!

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:
^ yeah (@ freaks)...he do hang with some 'iffy' cats..but them lrg dudes is ballin the fuck out so i cant hate on them..

=600,000 in jewels

nothing against satinggun im just sayin...she doin too fuckin much

daaamn..

how much was that CA interstate one?

Nov 11, 2006
Gas One said:

this bitch would have to pay me like 100g's to even be in the same room with her dumb, ugly ass. lynch and them probably get paid a grip everytime they gotta talk to her dumbass on the phone, and double that if they actually gotta go face to face wit the ugly bitch.

@satingun......u sound like more and more of a groupie eveytime u post. wtf do we care about another mans jewels? not to mention, most of the shit u post is just plain fuccin retarded and u are probably the most illliterate bitch ive ever came across.

Status
Not open for further replies.