Kansas City Chiefs (5-0) Vs Oakland Raiders (2-3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
You homosexuals thought of it like that..that alone tells me of the gay thoughts you motherfuckers have..

Go have a gay threesome you queerbaits..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
10 sacks and 3 picks say otherwise.
I would say maybe 3 quarters of the game was not an ass whooping. I mean let's not act like it was your offense was shitting on us too. It was like you dominated all phases of the game... injuries fucked us in the second half and we turned the ball over a lot. Our d held you guys in check most of the game, so your offense wasn't great. We were playing with a bunch of 4th string offensive linemen, half of which were playing out of position... put that against arguably the best defense in the league in a crazy loud environment, and it's not a good situation. Not making excuses, because injuries are a part of the game... I'm just saying the score makes it look worse than it really was... shit just got out of hand at the end of the game. Give us a healthy squad in o.co and you got a much different game. Anyways... not taking anything way. You guys are clearly the better team, 7-0 is very impressive, I'm just saying we're not as bad as you may think... see you faggots back in the town though

Mar 24, 2006
I would say maybe 3 quarters of the game was not an ass whooping. I mean let's not act like it was your offense was shitting on us too. It was like you dominated all phases of the game... injuries fucked us in the second half and we turned the ball over a lot. Our d held you guys in check most of the game, so your offense wasn't great. We were playing with a bunch of 4th string offensive linemen, half of which were playing out of position... put that against arguably the best defense in the league in a crazy loud environment, and it's not a good situation. Not making excuses, because injuries are a part of the game... I'm just saying the score makes it look worse than it really was... shit just got out of hand at the end of the game. Give us a healthy squad in o.co and you got a much different game. Anyways... not taking anything way. You guys are clearly the better team, 7-0 is very impressive, I'm just saying we're not as bad as you may think... see you faggots back in the town though

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think we have a shot to win this game. Raiders always seem to win when people are most down on us. With all the extra negative criticism and talk about DA on the hot seat I think this team will rally and pull out a close victory. Not to mention we usually play pretty well against KC. Or mcgloin could throw 2 ints, pryor comes in and throws 2 more, alex smith has his best game of the season, charles puts up 150 yards rushing, and we get blown out by 30 points... who knows? Either way fuck the bitch ass queefs