Kansas City Chiefs (5-0) Vs Oakland Raiders (2-3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lol what rushing attack? DMC, Jennings, Marcel Reece all hurt. they all practiced this week but its not like they're at full health. Also it will be hard to beat the Chiefs at home. Doesn't mean the Raiders can't make it interesting.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2006
.....and we've been beatin' those "losing" teams. How is it a negative that the Chiefs are just simply takin care of business? Its not a coincidence that we are one of the last 3 undefeated teams in the league.

I can understand ya'll Raider fans having a ton of confidence seeing as how you have beaten us 6 years in a row here in KC. But......this isn't the same team and it definitely is not the same Arrowhead.

You will find that out the hard way come tomorrow.

Jun 5, 2004
Even if the chiefs beat the raiders ur still gonna lose the first game against one of this years' really good teams... And i think ur qb is gonna start fuckin up after the first loss... Chiefs will probably be truely the worst team to hit the playoffs in a while

Mar 24, 2006
Even if the chiefs beat the raiders ur still gonna lose the first game against one of this years' really good teams... And i think ur qb is gonna start fuckin up after the first loss... Chiefs will probably be truely the worst team to hit the playoffs in a while
Titans were a really "good" team when we beat them in their house last week. Albeit it was versus their backup but still....Fitzpatrick was 4-1 alltime vs. the Chiefs before that game and we went down there and still handled business.

And how is our QB gonna start "fuckin'" up when he's the most winningest QB in the league these last few years? lol

Keep on hatin' fuckers. The Raiders are bout to get smashed on manana.