Kansas City Chiefs (5-0) Vs Oakland Raiders (2-3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
This was posted by a Raider fan here....

Terrelle Pryor's old habits die hard under pressure from Chiefs - Silver And Black Pride

I am surprised that only one person on this entire post including Levi, has brought up the fact that the Chief fans beat our team. Only one, and I rec’d him. The same exact thing happened to SF & and the all mighty Kaepernick up in Seattle, as I watched a tight game turn into a cluster fuck for the Whiners. It didn’t matter to me during that game, but it sure did today. Sometimes in life, we have to say, “What the fuck is going on here?” They’re enshrining these assholes for being so fucking loud against my Raiders, that it actually severely affects the game and my QB. FUCK this new bullshit that lets the crowd affect the outcome of the game. I’m all about cheering for your team and being obnoxious, but when only a handful of stadiums can truly affect the outcome due to shear decibels, FUCK THAT !!!!!! We will never affect the outcome at the O, and that s the way it supposed to be. However we shouldn’t have to wait for a home game to not be blasted by 120 -140 decibels.

If its an UNFAIR advantage then the new rule needs to be retracted and the old rule where if 3 or more delay of games are caused by the crowd, then a penalty is assessed on the home team. We would have won today if that rule was still in place. On top of that , they are even allowing the home team to amplify the crowd noise. FUCK THAT TOO!!! Or else lets just call it Fan Ball not football. I understand that a lot of games have been affected by loud passionate fans, but its obvious that now that the rules have relaxed. some stadiums are taking FULL advantage of the new rules, where some stadiums don’t have the ability to do so. Pretty soon. we’ll be in some sort of Noise weapons war that can only cheapen the game to a pathetic display of acoustic power.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It says loudest Roar SO FAR........

Clearly when it was announced was not when we broke the record.

Again Raider fans showing their lack of intelligence
I wa just posting a tweet from Jerry McDonald... who is a Raiders beat writer, not a fan

anyways... I didn't read the pic up close, I glanced at it on my phone... so I didn't see it said "loudest roar so far"

guarantee I'm more intelligent than you... you mullet rocking hillbilly

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
Commentators and players used to say this is the best rivalry in sports back in the day. I'm ready to get back to it but both teams gotta be good and we both got to get at least a solid QB in today's game or neither will sustain success.

Dec 4, 2006
shouldn't you be out practicing the wave for when players get injured against your team, you niner faggot piece of shit
fans like myself don't do the wave..

shouldn't you be writing a speech for the end of the season and come up with the same excuse every year?

CUUUUUUUUUUUUULERO!