Kansas City Chiefs (5-0) Vs Oakland Raiders (2-3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
It's gonna be tough to pull out a W in arrowhead with the way the crowd is riding this 5-0 start. I think we have a chance to take it to them there but we will need to show up and mix up the plays a lot with Pryor running at least 10 fakes.

Raiders 24
Chiefs 20

Props: MaC A$$ ViC
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Chiefs 24 Raiders 15 though I got Chiefs losing next week by 3
Chiefs dead on, Raiders gave em too much credit in prediction, at least KC covered spread. I wouldn't be too hard on Pryor tho, this was a good learning experience for him. Andy Reid is that guy! Nm losing next week Houston is dunzo...

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I figured this was a loss with the way the chiefs had been playing, andy reid is doing a great job up there, Alex Smith is the best QB y'all have had since Trent Green, he's still not a good QB but he's progressed from being a bad one and has been limiting the mistakes. Jamal Charles needs to work on his hands tho

Jun 23, 2005
Turning point in the game was I think the 4th qrt. It was third and long And Pryor scrambles for the first. But there was a whistle called on brisel for false start, which replay shows there was no false start. Next attempt at third and longer Pryor throws the pic that eventually leads to chiefs game winning points

Props: Tony
Mar 24, 2006
The Broncos have played everyone we've played sofar besides the Titans. The Ravens are the only team they've played that we haven't. To me, thats a wash. The funny thing about this is the fact that EVERYONE is on our back about the quality of opponents we've played sofar but them same people don't say shit about the Broncos same predicament. Chiefs get talked down to, Broncos get praised. Its a joke.