Kafani Shot..no rumor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
If it was a loved one id prolly say "i love ya but what did u think was gonna happen when u went to a place called aka 'tha semetary' to disrespect the most well-known person there?" Kafani a grown man and grown men know u play wit fire u get burnt. Its hella innocent people dyin in the streets everyday nobody even gives a fuck or even hear about... So its just like when a crazy ass white person breaks his back skydiving ay bruh u shouldnta jump out a plane if u aint wanna fall into a tree.

If i went to seminary tonight with a shirt that says "seminary niggas is gay" and started screamin "fuck yall niggas its dumbass souf oakland on minez!"... Is any of yall gon feel sorry for me? Lol helll naw

Jul 26, 2007
So you're a racist...
...and a hypocrite. Carry on.
LMAO OK Let go...SMH Where Did I say I hate=White,Mexicans,Filipinos,Chinese,Japanese, Hondurans, Shoot Tell me Where I said anything to be a Racist I aint no Askari X saying all races better hide tonight LOL.

If YOu Read My First Post I said He WAS AN IDIOT FOR DOING AN AWAY GAME ON THAT BOY BLOCK, EVERY HUMAN CAN GET TOUCHED RIGHT? Never Mind ou Aint Black I see through what you tryed to Pull.......

Hold On Your Screen Name is a ALL WHITE ROCK GROUP FROM MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA?:ermm: So I Take it You Got Mad about me Putting the Message out About Stop The Violence,,,, Well If your In Australia You have no Voice to Speak damn bro. Can You Please Name all The Gang Banging Hoods in Sacramento,Fresno. Stockton, Bakersfield, San Bernadino, Pasadena, LA, The Valley, Venice, San Diego Damn.........

Again I am Speaking Only To the Black Males on the Board Stressing THAT BEEFING IS SENSELESS, BUT COMPETITION IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Man I dont want no BS Beef on a Board this even worse than the RAPPERS

Is That Your Group?:ermm:

Ne Obliviscaris - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives
https://twitter.com/NeObliviscaris_

Attachments

Last edited:
Props: doehubba

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
LMAO OK Let go...SMH Where Did I say I hate=White,Mexicans,Filipinos,Chinese,Japanese, Hondurans, Shoot Tell me Where I said anything to be a Racist I aint no Askari X saying all races better hide tonight LOL.

If YOu Read My First Post I said He WAS AN IDIOT FOR DOING AN AWAY GAME ON THAT BOY BLOCK, EVERY HUMAN CAN GET TOUCHED RIGHT? Never Mind ou Aint Black I see through what you tryed to Pull.......

Hold On Your Screen Name is a ALL WHITE ROCK GROUP FROM MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA?:ermm: So I Take it You Got Mad about me Putting the Message out About Stop The Violence,,,, Well If your In Australia You have no Voice to Speak damn bro. Can You Please Name all The Gang Banging Hoods in Sacramento,Fresno. Stockton, Bakersfield, San Bernadino, Pasadena, LA, The Valley, Venice, San Diego Damn.........

Again I am Speaking Only To the Black Males on the Board Stressing THAT BEEFING IS SENSELESS, BUT COMPETITION IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Man I dont want no BS Beef on a Board this even worse than the RAPPERS

Is That Your Group?:ermm:

Ne Obliviscaris - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives
https://twitter.com/NeObliviscaris_

You are bringing race up in regards to my ability to judge this situation. The vast majority of what you've typed out is about the differences between intra- and inter-racial violence--Comparing Kafani to Trayvon? Really? So yeah, you're the one thats turning a shooting of a rapper who talked shit into a race issue... it aint.

With regards to my screen name, I'm scottish by heratige, and my clan--feel free to make a witty pun where you spell it 'klan'--motto is ne obliviscaris.

Jul 26, 2007
You are bringing race up in regards to my ability to judge this situation. The vast majority of what you've typed out is about the differences between intra- and inter-racial violence--Comparing Kafani to Trayvon? Really? So yeah, you're the one thats turning a shooting of a rapper who talked shit into a race issue... it aint.

With regards to my screen name, I'm scottish by heratige, and my clan--feel free to make a witty pun where you spell it 'klan'--motto is ne obliviscaris.
Look Dude You Aint Got a CLUE what You Talking about.Only Thing I know about White Folks in Scotland is that they ALL WEAR DRESSES. Im talking ON First Hand Gang Banging A Person Who Got Tired of it.

If You Offended Fuck Off because I am not addressing you, being that you are NOT=AMERICAN What SO Ever LOL,BLACK,MEXICAN, NATIVE AMERICAN,ASIAN, POLYNESIAN= All Bloods & Crips,Norte,Sureno,ASIAN BOYZ.

Your Not Qualified to Speak & You Said Your Clan..Hmmmmmmm Hello Grand Dragon

BY THE WAY I NEVER COMPARED TRAY & KAFANI THAT WOULD SO DAMN OFF BASE, TRAY WAS KILLED BY A JEWISH PERSON HIS DADDY WHITE SO TO ME HE WHITE,,,,,,1 DROP RULE LOL, I KNOW HE HAS LATIN BLOOD BUT HE DONT CLAIM THAT OR TRY TO BE LIKE THEM, A DUCK IS A DUCK.

Do Me a Favor just stop responding to me You Are Not Qualified to Speak on BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE, YO Your WHITE Not Black-American nor a Gang Banger, Nor A Peace Advocate. SO Please Just Stop. I do not feel like getting BANNED for Going In On You

Props: doehubba

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Look Dude You Aint Got a CLUE what You Talking about.Only Thing I know about White Folks in Scotland is that they ALL WEAR DRESSES. Im talking ON First Hand Gang Banging A Person Who Got Tired of it.

If You Offended Fuck Off because I am not addressing you, being that you are NOT=AMERICAN What SO Ever LOL,BLACK,MEXICAN, NATIVE AMERICAN,ASIAN, POLYNESIAN= All Bloods & Crips,Norte,Sureno,ASIAN BOYZ.

Your Not Qualified to Speak & You Said Your Clan..Hmmmmmmm Hello Grand Dragon

BY THE WAY I NEVER COMPARED TRAY & KAFANI THAT WOULD SO DAMN OFF BASE, TRAY WAS KILLED BY A JEWISH PERSON HIS DADDY WHITE SO TO ME HE WHITE,,,,,,1 DROP RULE LOL, I KNOW HE HAS LATIN BLOOD BUT HE DONT CLAIM THAT OR TRY TO BE LIKE THEM, A DUCK IS A DUCK.

Do Me a Favor just stop responding to me You Are Not Qualified to Speak on BLACK ON BLACK VIOLENCE, YO Your WHITE Not Black-American nor a Gang Banger, Nor A Peace Advocate. SO Please Just Stop. I do not feel like getting BANNED for Going In On You
You really are a simple simon kinda sucker, huh. You ole' I don't know how to properly capitalize words ass motherfucker.

Jul 26, 2007
you really are a simple simon kinda sucker, huh. You ole' i don't know how to properly capitalize words ass motherfucker.
look i told you white dude get off my line you aint told me anything your mad cause im blasting your wet dogg smelling self, old damn saltine, why you chasing me, you a metal rocker talking ish on a basically hip-hop-minority board.....

Saltine go home & wear that dress. I told you from the get go i could care less about what a white saltine from scotland,australia,austria,germany,russia,checslovkia,london, hell honestly any foreigner cant tell me about black & minorty problems.....

You aint never hit the shaw, slausen, venice, pasadena, long beach, compton, watts, thats just la. So shut your saltine ,blond hair blue eyed ass up. I will never bow down to a saltine, i rather they take my life first. & right now you cracking me up like, what im hearing is you saying be a good little nigger & stay in your place......

Well tell you what go to stormfront.com you will have no 1 like me saying get out my face

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm a white man. If the best you can do is run around calling me a cracker and a paleface, then you are pretty much failing at this whole argunment thing. You're points are invalid, so you gotta talk a whole bunch of racist shit like a lil ole punk. Go ahead, breh. I'm done with you, you aint about enough for any more of my time.

Jul 26, 2007
i'm a white man. If the best you can do is run around calling me a cracker and a paleface, then you are pretty much failing at this whole argunment thing. You're points are invalid, so you gotta talk a whole bunch of racist shit like a lil ole punk. Go ahead, breh. I'm done with you, you aint about enough for any more of my time.
the things i want to say will get me banned, so go fuck a sheep

Jul 26, 2007
damn this guy went from talking about senseless violence needs to stop to "fuck you cracka ass cracka paleface yada yada yada"
dude kept fucking with me how many times do i have to i come in peace dont want to be asshole online. But when the dude is a metal rocker, dont believe me google his screen name.

If you have self respect you aint trying to hear him once you see the videos, pictures,etc.

So if you never been to america & you trying to tell me about america, get out my face i'm a service veteran & street veteran so i was not planning on going bad, i could went worse. I have no love for someone trying to tell me how to feel about black on black violence & they a white person, not from america---what the fuck he know bout usa, except what they show on "stv" man hell nah, get out of here.

dude kept fucking with me how many times do i have to i come in peace dont want to be asshole online. But when the dude is a metal rocker, dont believe me google his screen name.

If you have self respect you aint trying to hear him once you see the videos, pictures,etc.

So if you never been to america & you trying to tell me about america, get out my face i'm a service veteran & street veteran so i was not planning on going bad, i could went worse. I have no love for someone trying to tell me how to feel about black on black violence & they a white person, not from america---what the fuck he know bout usa, except what they show on "stv" man hell nah, get out of here.
I respect you speaking on these real situations, whether or not people want to hear it. Most ain't ready.

My girl is black and my son probably will be too, so I have a vested interest in this shit. I'm fortunate to have had my eyes opened to systemic racial inequality the system of white supremacy in this country. And this is coming from a white man with scottish roots.

The old me would have taken some of the shit you said personally but my eyes are open and the majority of what you speak is the truth, and it's the same shit I try to educate my white brothers about... there's a lot of cool white folks that could be down for the cause if you talk to them about it in the right way. That ain't your job to educate them, it's mine, but it's something to be aware of. A lot of potential soldiers for the cause will tune out when they start hearing about saltines and dresses and shit.

Keep doin what you doing, though, brother. With all this glorification of the negative it's important that people like you keep speaking on the truth

Last edited:

From one Scot to another....

A white man trying to put a black man in check for speaking out against black on black violence is not a good look. That may not be what you was trying to do but that's what you did in effect. You said it ain't about race, but the fact that people in east oakland is getting killed left and right and people in montclair and rockridge ain't is a good indicator that it is about race on some level.

Clan Motto: "Through"

Jul 26, 2007
i respect you speaking on these real situations, whether or not people want to hear it. Most ain't ready.

My girl is black and my son probably will be too, so i have a vested interest in this shit. I'm fortunate to have had my eyes opened to systemic racial inequality the system of white supremacy in this country. And this is coming from a white man with scottish roots.

The old me would have taken some of the shit you said personally but my eyes are open and the majority of what you speak is the truth, and it's the same shit i try to educate my white brothers about... There's a lot of cool white folks that could be down for the cause if you talk to them about it in the right way. That ain't your job to educate them, it's mine, but it's something to be aware of. A lot of potential soldiers for the cause will tune out when they start hearing about saltines and dresses and shit.

Keep doin what you doing, though, brother. With all this glorification of the negative it's important that people like you keep speaking on the truth
elijah, the differnce is that you live in the town not another country so i can listen to what you say & respect it you see it every day, not on tv feel me,

when he started coming sideways i knew he was white, i thought he was mexican at first then googled that name & was shocked lmao, how is a heavy metal dude go tell someone how to be black lmao