Kafani Shot..no rumor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2007
he crazy i would never play an away game like that damn.... Never met him or care about his music but THAT WAS DUMB AS HELL!!!!! NOW IF HE WAS SMART He Would have did the SHoot Elsewhere.

Why Go Get Yourself Killed? Where was His Shooters, HItters on THE PAYROLL @? White Folks Smile every time we get to killing each other off, Look how they Prosecuted Tray Martin in Death, Then Truth Really Showing on George Zimmerman,

They Ran Over Marlon Brown & Said He was not hit by the Police car even though we all seen The CAR accelerate and hit him in the Leggs first then the chest...Then Say He Had "NO" BROKEN BONES? A Car weighs at least 1500 LBS right? They said he suffocated that means the car was on his HEAD & NECK & BROKE IT,

Then They Killed our Brother asking for Help in North Carolina The Former FAMU Football Jonathan Ferrell Unarmed man gunned down by police shot 10 out 12 times what part of Slave Patrol is that?

I hope we all wake up death aint easy for our community when whites killing us & we killing each other!!!!!Niggas acting like PRISON!!!m Is Day Camp fuck that shit.

Kafani get Better if Not R.I.P.
l

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
he crazy i would never play an away game like that damn.... Never met him or care about his music but THAT WAS DUMB AS HELL!!!!! NOW IF HE WAS SMART He Would have did the SHoot Elsewhere.

Why Go Get Yourself Killed? Where was His Shooters, HItters on THE PAYROLL @? White Folks Smile every time we get to killing each other off, Look how they Prosecuted Tray Martin in Death, Then Truth Really Showing on George Zimmerman,

They Ran Over Marlon Brown & Said He was not hit by the Police car even though we all seen The CAR accelerate and hit him in the Leggs first then the chest...Then Say He Had "NO" BROKEN BONES? A Car weighs at least 1500 LBS right? They said he suffocated that means the car was on his HEAD & NECK & BROKE IT,

Then They Killed our Brother asking for Help in North Carolina The Former FAMU Football Jonathan Ferrell Unarmed man gunned down by police shot 10 out 12 times what part of Slave Patrol is that?

I hope we all wake up death aint easy for our community when whites killing us & we killing each other!!!!!Niggas acting like PRISON!!!m Is Day Camp fuck that shit.

Kafani get Better if Not R.I.P.
l
DAMN! Al sharpton posts here?! .....

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Go Ahead & Crack your Joke if it was you, or your loved one it would a differnt song. I aint here to argue or anything spoke my peace. The Mind of A Man who got to see all sides of LIFE & MAde It 36. SO If I offended you or anyone else Oh Well Grow Up, Cause this beef they had was senseless from the get go
I won't lie, I did crack a joke (maybe in bad taste). Is this shit senseless.? Yes...the thing is, you're 3 years older than me talkin about seein all sides of the game, without knowin how many of my folks i've seen buried....what the fuck you know about me, my folks or my family? This was a thread about kafani getting blasted, and opinions on the subject. wether or not it was lulz because of his recent "photoshoot" (which it is), you don't need to come in here on some "occupy the siccness" shit. Kafani is not trayvon, and you are not al sharpton. On another note,Hope dude pulls through, and you stop preachin.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
he crazy i would never play an away game like that damn.... Never met him or care about his music but that was dumb as hell!!!!! Now if he was smart he would have did the shoot elsewhere.

Why go get yourself killed? Where was his shooters, hitters on the payroll @? White folks smile every time we get to killing each other off, look how they prosecuted tray martin in death, then truth really showing on george zimmerman,

they ran over marlon brown & said he was not hit by the police car even though we all seen the car accelerate and hit him in the leggs first then the chest...then say he had "no" broken bones? A car weighs at least 1500 lbs right? They said he suffocated that means the car was on his head & neck & broke it,

then they killed our brother asking for help in north carolina the former famu football jonathan ferrell unarmed man gunned down by police shot 10 out 12 times what part of slave patrol is that?

I hope we all wake up death aint easy for our community when whites killing us & we killing each other!!!!!niggas acting like prison!!!m is day camp fuck that shit.

Kafani get better if not r.i.p.
L
trealist post in this thread and probably on this forum.

Youza niggas ah better wake up!

Jul 26, 2007
I won't lie, I did crack a joke (maybe in bad taste). Is this shit senseless.? Yes...the thing is, you're 3 years older than me talkin about seein all sides of the game, without knowin how many of my folks i've seen buried....what the fuck you know about me, my folks or my family? This was a thread about kafani getting blasted, and opinions on the subject. wether or not it was lulz because of his recent "photoshoot" (which it is), you don't need to come in here on some "occupy the siccness" shit. Kafani is not trayvon, and you are not al sharpton. On another note,Hope dude pulls through, and you stop preachin.
And just let me perpetuate the stereotype, yes I am indian, yes I am drunk (no listerine).....sorry for the tl; dr.
Look I said I aint here to Sit On A Soap Box & Preach....Being I dont know you I cant speak on you, If You been around the world you would understand what I said every side of the game. How Many Countries have you been too?

It does not matter But growing up in Gang Bang hay day this shit is senseless to ME & EVERY GROWN BLACK MAN..... Being that You are Indian you may understand us But You will Never know what it is to us. Again I aint go be disrespectful I came in spoke my 2 Cent I hate Black Folks Killing Each Other point Blank The 80-90's was a GENOCIDE of our own doing

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Look I said I aint here to Sit On A Soap Box & Preach....Being I dont know you I cant speak on you, If You been around the world you would understand what I said every side of the game. How Many Countries have you been too?

It does not matter But growing up in Gang Bang hay day this shit is senseless to ME & EVERY GROWN BLACK MAN..... Being that You are Indian you may understand us But You will Never know what it is to us. Again I aint go be disrespectful I came in spoke my 2 Cent I hate Black Folks Killing Each Other point Blank The 80-90's was a GENOCIDE of our own doing
I respect this post but on your first post it appears your on some spreading racist hate shit blaming whites. This kafani shit aint got shit to do with race.

Is this the only way you know to unify your people?

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Look I said I aint here to Sit On A Soap Box & Preach....Being I dont know you cant speak on you, If You been around the world you would understand what I said every side of the game. How Many Countries have you been too?

How many countries have I been to?! All I need to do is post up in MY country to know how shit goes down. i live in sac, so maybe you don't know, but this city is full of bangers, so game goofy is not in my vocabulary and gang banging is a tradition out here, before the bloods and crips came. Ask cats from the valley, san jose, mission district about it how all of our cities got down. Either way, I respect what you're saying, but you're still coming off on some spike lee/common preachy shit...much love to you and your sermon, but this "kafani tucker" thread has gone off course...

Jul 26, 2007
I respect this post but on your first post it appears your on some spreading racist hate shit blaming whites. This kafani shit aint got shit to do with race.

Is this the only way you know to unify your people?
I hear you but I didnt curse at all My Point is that when we kill each other someone going down so we lose 2 folks in 1 shot,This Beef makes no Sense to me @ ALL, Mess got done wrong he aint tough no more after that I bet you he thinking twice right now. DB & His friend have a real problem, Kafani I just SMH.

They all making money & now want to kill each other DAMN I will never understand it, I hated that shit when I was a Kid doing dumb shit so now I just pray some Common sense kick in.

Killa Tay can relate I seen of his posts that was like mine about sensless Beef,
Put It This WAY=Black Man Kills Anything BLACK He In Prison, = White Man Kill Black Man its about 3% Chance he going to prison

Out of those 3 Cases I posted only 1 is in JAIL & Fired From Being The Slave Enforcment, If You think thats Racist just ask your self: Why Is the Police on EVERY CORNER IN THE GHETTO with sometimes 3 Sub Stations in the Hood,,,,,But When You hit White Folk Areas You do Not See them @ ALL Not a 1, So Thats Why I call them Slave Enforcement Because thats all they TREAT US LIKE IS runaway Slaves think about in an UNBIASED OPINION.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I hear you but I didnt curse at all My Point is that when we kill each other someone going down so we lose 2 folks in 1 shot,This Beef makes no Sense to me @ ALL, Mess got done wrong he aint tough no more after that I bet you he thinking twice right now. DB & His friend have a real problem, Kafani I just SMH.

They all making money & now want to kill each other DAMN I will never understand it, I hated that shit when I was a Kid doing dumb shit so now I just pray some Common sense kick in.

Killa Tay can relate I seen of his posts that was like mine about sensless Beef,
Put It This WAY=Black Man Kills Anything BLACK He In Prison, = White Man Kill Black Man its about 3% Chance he going to prison

Out of those 3 Cases I posted only 1 is in JAIL & Fired From Being The Slave Enforcment, If You think thats Racist just ask your self: Why Is the Police on EVERY CORNER IN THE GHETTO with sometimes 3 Sub Stations in the Hood,,,,,But When You hit White Folk Areas You do Not See them @ ALL Not a 1, So Thats Why I call them Slave Enforcement Because thats all they TREAT US LIKE IS runaway Slaves think about in an UNBIASED OPINION.
Yeah, but what the fuck does any of that have to do with this particular situation. Do you think the seminary cats had a long discussion about socioeconomic disparities and the inherent racism of the justice system before they popped dude?

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah, but what the fuck does any of that have to do with this particular situation. Do you think the seminary cats had a long discussion about socioeconomic disparities and the inherent racism of the justice system before they popped dude?
Black On Black Violence that was not needed, I dont know what color you are but if you a Black Male you would understand what I am saying. It dont take much to get in trouble but its hard as hell to get out of it.

Rap Rivalries are Good Until We see Tupac & Biggie all over again maybe you have not seen enough because you may be younger than me, but trust me going to them 35 Funerals in 1 year made me say fuck all this shit it aint worth it for me or too me.

Do your thang man like I said I aint gonna argue and look stupid while pointing things out YES THIS BIGGER THAN KAFANI, Dont know Him Never Met him. Just a Concerned Black Man

Jul 26, 2007
You honestly can tell by a persons reply that they are not BLACK,Damn I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. IF I as Black Man thats 36 expresses that I am not the 1 to promote a Senseless Beef and have them killing each other & going away for 30-90 years That Penn is Modern Day Slavery where is the MAJORITY OF BROTHAS? CDC,FEDS,FOR-PROFIT PRISONS

Because they Shot a Black Man, Sold Dope, ETC.... Again I aint being hostile I rarley post on this board So Im gonna Fall Back. HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED GOING TO THAT BOY HOOD & FILMING IDIOT ALL I CAN SAY