Kafani Shot..no rumor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2008
Man critical after being shot late Saturday
Bay City News Service
Posted: 09/29/2013 07:13:13 AM PDT
Updated: 09/29/2013 07:13:13 AM PDT

A person is in critical condition after being shot in Oakland late Saturday night, police said.

Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the area of Seminary Avenue and Foothill Boulevard at about 11:35 p.m., Officer J. Moore said.

When officers arrived, they found a person suffering from at least one gunshot wound, Moore said.

The victim was transported to a hospital and is in critical condition, according to Moore.

No suspect information was immediately available and no arrests have been made, he said.

Props: short
Feb 18, 2011
The shit that bothers me is now all these rappers "prayin for their big bruh Kafani" on Twitter now that shit got real & dudes words/actions caught up to him but they was clownin on his ass too bout the pics. Mothafuckas need to learn to stand behind their words as a man, no matter the consequences. If you're gonna completely 180 degree your words when shit gets real, whether they was jokes or not. Just keep your mouth shut from the beginning. Backtrackin & contradictin your words is almost as gay as those fuckin pictures. That's high school female gossippin shit. Say what you mean & mean what you say. Why is that such a hard concept for people to grasp these days?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
cheerleaders need to pick a side and stick with it.

once someone passes and they realizes that shit can get really real it shows who's fuckin wit it and who aint.

Feb 8, 2003
what part of his body did he get shot at? they clapped him quick. I still think lil jojo got the record of rapper clapped the quickest over beef bc they fucked him up within few hours then went home and tweeted about it.

Feb 18, 2011
In all honesty, I don't feel one bit of sorry for him. Do I wish harm upon any man? Hell no but I also for sure as hell don't feel sorry for a grown ass man gettin shot after doin all the tough talkin beef shit then goin to the neighborhood of the dude he was talkin slick bout. It's fuckin retarded! I don't care what it was over(Rap or Street shit), there's just certain things any intelligent human being doesn't do if he cares about bein alive to see his kids grow up. Goin & kickin it in Oakland hours after dissin one of it's most visible representatives is one of those things. I don't understand how rappers have yet to figure out that money doesn't come with immunity to bullets. It can get you out of alot, but a bullet can still flatline you.

Mothafuckas need to learn that bein the tough guy is not the way to live. You brag about all the money & bitches you got, you can't enjoy either one of em if you're buried in the ground. Why not just kickback & relax, and spend the money you want everybody to know you got?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
In all honesty, I don't feel one bit of sorry for him. Do I wish harm upon any man? Hell no but I also for sure as hell don't feel sorry for a grown ass man gettin shot after doin all the tough talkin beef shit then goin to the neighborhood of the dude he was talkin slick bout. It's fuckin retarded! I don't care what it was over(Rap or Street shit), there's just certain things any intelligent human being doesn't do if he cares about bein alive to see his kids grow up. Goin & kickin it in Oakland hours after dissin one of it's most visible representatives is one of those things. I don't understand how rappers have yet to figure out that money doesn't come with immunity to bullets. It can get you out of alot, but a bullet can still flatline you.

Mothafuckas need to learn that bein the tough guy is not the way to live. You brag about all the money & bitches you got, you can't enjoy either one of em if you're buried in the ground. Why not just kickback & relax, and spend the money you want everybody to know you got?
this x 5000000000000 billion