Kafani Shot..no rumor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Has anyone heard anything new on the condition of Kafani? Is he getting better? I heard if he does make it he could wind up being paralyzed? Hope that is not true and is just streets talkin. I don't really like or dislike his music but this beef started over literally NOTHING! PETTY SHIT and definitely not worth being paralyzed over. All of these men involved have children.
if he got shot in spine so ofcoarse he gonna be paralyzed if he lives question is will he be paralyzed forever or temporary. He shouldve stayed making his nascar music and left that diss track shit alone.

Props: X-NINE
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

I talked to his cousin, hit in the neck and chest and been unconscious. Pretty much a wrap and only being kept alive through the machine and pretty much has 0 chance of survival
'More information was released today about Kafani’s injuries. The shots hit him in the spine and the chest and it is a miracle that he is still holding on. The doctors have pumped as much blood into him as possible and have performed many surgeries to keep him alive. They are not sure if he will have full mobility because of the spinal injuries if he survives this tragic attack. At this point doctors expect Kafani to pull through, however the damages could change his career for good.'

i thought he was gonna pull through.. dam man. this is all messed up

Jan 18, 2006
Shits pretty fucked up. Ya Kafani was dumb for what he did but this all happened cuz of Philthys big mouth. Worst part about it is Philthy started dissing all for attention cuz his rap career isn't doing very well these days.

Apr 5, 2004
wut mexican bitch track? :hurt:

and hit up and served or just some mean muggin?
I think he talkin bout that wun track where he rap about how he loves mexican bitches, and how this wun gurls family is Nortenos and sayin how her brother all on his dick . He was sayin he fucks wit 14's , but the way he said some shyt came out kinda outapocket. Iono listen for ur self you tube that shyt

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bruh shouldn't have been in no sort of compromising position to have no picture like that taken of him from the jump, how goofy and drunk do you gotta be to let a bitch take a picture of you like that on GP, much less to be a rapper and know you got some sort of credibility to maintain, I mean a tramp stamp? shit the tattoo artist coulda did him bad.

bruh just was doin some shit he shouldn't have been doin if he was gonna play the heterosexual/baller/with the shit role. be damned if there's one bitch on earth that can put me on blast anything like that cuz I ain't gonna be doin nothin I'm embarrassed of doin off top

I mean yeah his girl put him out there, but the real question is why would he even be doin shit like that ? name one reason you would have to be butt ass naked tucked between your legs with some smile, or tattoo your lower back, and then at the same time tho, be out here dissin rappers like you really that type of nigga?

these bitches just be the first to find out how fraudulent some of these niggas are, CUs a dude ain't gon be up under another dude enough to find the lies.
I say don't be fakin shit and these bitches ain't gon have a way to expose you anyway.

that's just my opinion tho I can't see why he tryna put extras on the bitch when it's really his actions at the end of the day niggas is laughin at

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
I really don't give a shit about any of these guys. I feel badly for Kafani, but only he knows what he or his family done that isn't right with God. I hope he pulls thru.

Philthy should quit while he's ahead tho
I have a feeling Philthy Rich is gonna be the one with a R.I.P thread when its all said and done if he doesnt just let it go.

Attachments

Last edited: