Just Married

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
either he get's band or he gives up his sister's address and phone number!

(he still band when we find out vital info baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah)
I got it, work phone too, but truth is, she didnt do nothing, not her fault her brother is a pedo faggot, i hope he didnt touch her too, like he did his brother, cold part is his brother liked it.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Jack Shlomof
22850 Collins St
Woodland Hills, CA 91367 ‎

hows your grandpa doing Incisions @Incisions ?

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 21, 2009
If he dosent get band then they should change his name to Inchirrens
wait i get it now you meant like chomo into incisions.

i thought you were just spelling insurance like he had hella good siccness insurance and for some reason i thought that was the funniest thing in the world. i'm fucking retarded

Aug 17, 2011
LOL 1st of all, no one is a chomo, some1 was purposely tryna fuck wit yall n get y'all worked up for banning me aka a troll account..it's a dubcc joint account, couple people were loggin in from there, duno how my ip shows up, I mighta logged in too, but like I said to begin wit, its a dubcc troll account... Same with C @CUDDLEBUNKER , not one person, lot of peeps there ain't too fond of this place so they tryna piss yall off.. other aliases as well

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
LOL 1st of all, no one is a chomo, some1 was purposely tryna fuck wit yall n get y'all worked up for banning me aka a troll account..it's a dubcc joint account, couple people were loggin in from there, duno how my ip shows up, I mighta logged in too, but like I said to begin wit, its a dubcc troll account... Same with C @CUDDLEBUNKER , not one person, lot of peeps there ain't too fond of this place so they tryna piss yall off.. other aliases as well

Lol

Props: BUTCHER 206
Dec 8, 2010
you're embarrassing yourself. time to come back under a fourth name?

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
"Tha Shit" was only used by two IP addresses, one of which was also used by you. You are so full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.