Joe blow running from A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2015
Bay Area
Y'all crazy as fuck ! Honestly after awax started getting at Killa tay I thought for sure wax time was running out with all the fuckery but some how he was able to slither threw it all and he's still attacking , give it time your going to see wax on the other side of the camera one day !

Also joe blow the smartest motherfucker in world to think of buying a $5.00 knife , it would of never crossed my mind !! This shit comedy ...

Feb 11, 2006
F @Fucky McFuckerson
Props to who ever edited Joe blows diss song with the Power walking/Speed Skipping added at the end
Just on a side note joe blow said like 3 or 4 times in this diss (dissing someone he don't even know if mey) what he will do if him and Awax meet...not one mention of competative speed walking though

Mar 25, 2005
Just on a side note joe blow said like 3 or 4 times in this diss (dissing someone he don't even know if mey) what he will do if him and Awax meet...not one mention of competative speed walking though
THE SAME DUMB SHIT YOU ARE ARGUING, WAX JUST DID ON CAMERA....LESS THEN 24HRS AGO NOT 4 YRS AGO

Feb 11, 2006
Niggaz on here saying they don't think da nigga should have filmed it but if it was just a rumour going round with no pics no nothing niggaz would be feenin for video/pics of this shit so shut the fuck up with that talk...

and Yo Tay come on mayne you offered to fight numerous people in here ON camera lol so whats the difference??

Sep 5, 2013
So when should i erase this thread? Before or after one of these rappers calls Siccness Staff a bunch of bitches and dick riders, While they upload this same material all over IG and praise it...
Fuck that Coop, you've NEVER played favorites and have promoted ALL of these rappers projects. If they get in their feelings about it tell em to have a coke and a smile. All parties involved are full of GROWN MEN who need to deal with it. They chose the rap life, it didn't choose them. How much free promotion have you given these rappers? How UNGRATEFUL have rappers been, always talkin down on Siccness? At the end of the day the street shits gonna play itself out anyways. It's just a 2K era we live in now. People will talk on the net, footage will leak out. No reason you should take any flack for anything.

Feb 11, 2006
geez, and to think "cross the mob" randomly played in my car 2 days ago... i then see this video and instantly thought about joe blow's verse on that song, particularly at the end where he says "swear to god i bet not ever see you" :/

::
Haha yeah that last line is so ironic... he asked for funk but when it was on site that nigga did the moonwalk out of there

May 22, 2006
I mean wtf was joe blow sposed to do? 4 on 1 im trying to get the fuck outta there too. Not to say he didn't take an L but it coulda been much worse. That lil 8$ Chinese survival blade saved him from a highly likely stomp out session

RX has been making MFs look bad lately