Joe blow running from A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
If 4 or 5 dudes run up on me when im solo....im not gonna bet they wont jump me. Do ya'll really thinh there would be a fair fight if joe blow just started whoopin Wax ass somethin serious?

Its been harder to take joe blow seriously after the recent events....and it might have ended fairly if they did go 1 on 1....its natural instinct when you out numbered and solo to retreat.

Im not saying Wax and them would have jumped him .. ..they might have had a fair fight and squashed the beef.

But joe blow talked a lotta shit on that Awax diss track and shoulda been ready for cats comin for his head

And they shoudnt have let that man get back to his car....joe smart for not takin the bait, he lived to funk another day, but he lost stripes for not living up to his threats

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
at the end of the day blow is dropping one more album and retiring so ima check it out. i don't see how this shit effects his career or anything ppl are saying when he's dropping one more album and retiring. the fuck do it matter at this point?

if you like his shit you're gonna check for it since it's his last, if you don't you won't. but how will it effect his career in general since this happened at the end of his career? most of us either listened to him before this or didn't. and if you all the sudden don't like him, when you did his entire career, you need to think about your own logic much more than wax or blows.

the only person continuing his career is wax. and again, you gon listen to his shit or you ain't. this is stupid at this point for real

ain't like most y'all niggas even buy albums to begin w u wait till it drops online and download it.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2003
at the end of the day blow is dropping one more album and retiring so ima check it out. i don't see how this shit effects his career or anything ppl are saying when he's dropping one more album and retiring. the fuck do it matter at this point?

if you like his shit you're gonna check for it since it's his last, if you don't you won't. but how will it effect his career in general since this happened at the end of his career? most of us either listened to him before this or didn't. and if you all the sudden don't like him, when you did his entire career, you need to think about your own logic much more than wax or blows.

the only person continuing his career is wax. and again, you gon listen to his shit or you ain't. this is stupid at this point for real

ain't like most y'all niggas even buy albums to begin w u wait till it drops online and download it.
How do you retire from rap when your not even well known lmao!ok ok don't get your pantys in a bunch,I mean local artist you act like dude broke record sales went quadruple plantium 29 times every album he put out was plantnium,or something ya he gonna retire what did he even do lol!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
How do you retire from rap when your not even well known lmao!ok ok don't get your pantys in a bunch,I mean local artist you act like dude broke record sales went quadruple plantium 29 times every album he put out was plantnium,or something ya he gonna retire what did he even do lol!
It sounds more dignified than being a quitter, pride is sometimes a fools only recourse

This whole thing was obviously about psychological warfare, not physical warfare.

Anyone who's around the bay knows that Hus is out here at shows. The fact that he still walking around like it's good, means Wax and his team haven't decided to make a move, for whatever reason, which is their business. I'm not connected with any of this shit and I've been within a foot of Hus twice without even trying to.

Likewise, Joe Blow would have got dealt with if Wax wanted to make a move. He was making a statement by filming the thing. If him and his boys wanted to get off on Blow, they could have. This was about messing with his reputation, not about putting him in the ground.

And I'm slappin both of they shit...