Joe blow running from A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2003
i dont know about you but i personally know some rappers who live everything they rap about
I can only speak on one I know for sure is real with it coolio da undadogg

Ones still known for being real peeps like cbo so if he fucks with tay then best believe tay with he shit!
J diggs a real 1
40 with the shit
There's a lot just not these new bay rappers lmao!

Jan 18, 2015
Lol he responded in the comments said he had 50k on his neck but hopping in chevy Malibu or some chevy
Ya, i peeped that too. But in Blow's defense, he didn't say he had 50k on his neck, he said he had 50. He obviously meant 50 bucks.

His chain was tiny as fuck lol
You see how uncomfatble he was when he was asked where he from in Oakland??

Lol the nigga said "where he at over there changin tyres or sumthin? ?"
This. Blow's already looking like a phony.

I mean wtf was joe blow sposed to do? 4 on 1 im trying to get the fuck outta there too. Not to say he didn't take an L but it coulda been much worse. That lil 8$ Chinese survival blade saved him from a highly likely stomp out session

RX has been making MFs look bad lately
^^^Exactly. I'm not a Blow fan, by any means, but he did exactly what he was supposed to do. He was outnumbered so he grabbed a blade or a tooley and he didn't take an ass whoopin because of it.

To those of you who said he should have asked for the fair one, ya'll aren't living in reality. He would have got jumped with a quickness. We've seen how that plays out and Blow knew it too.

Blow brought this on him self when he started making threats toward someone he doesn't even know. If you want to get in the mix then you better be ready for the consequences.

Lastly, I don't think he bought that knife right then. He probably had that on him.

Last edited:

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
If Blow got into it with Wax he would have his ass beat because he was outnumbered. That scenario would have made him even look worse. By pulling out his phone Wax already did some checkmate move. Wathever Joe would've have done it would've always made him look bad. Wax knows how the internet works.

Wax on the other side. He can't do shit without his homies. Thats a known fact. The type of guy that ain't shit without his homeboys. This would have not happen if Wax was alone. Even with the odds in his favor Wax did nothing but pull out his phone like some little school girl. What the fuck kinda gangsta shit is that?

To the posters saying yeah he made a diss about what he gone do when he sees Wax. But how many times when that shit has been said in a diss song, a rapper really turned those words into reality?

As rapper I like Wax a lot better than Joe so no reason to be biased about this shit. Wax is a shady dude. It aint hard to see.

Props: _A1_ and _A1_