Joe blow running from A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
This stuff is hella subjective. Don't see the point of going on and on about who won or lost, even though we're culturally trained to distinguish between things like winners and losers, what's best and what's worst. Applying that to this is not going to be easy.

It is easy to say shit in hindsight what should or shouldn't have happened. That being said , this has been one entertaining event.

Jun 1, 2004
Put yourself in Joe Blow's position. You're in a convenience store that has surveillance cameras plus a dude taunting you while he films it on his phone...and you're outnumbered 4 to 1. What are you gonna do? React instantly and start it up in the store?
Ain't no thinking in a gangters position. You put yourself out there as mobby and super G, when funk pop off, camera no camera, in church, on the yard or where ever the fuck, don't let ya mouth write a check that can't be backed up. Plain and simple. Joe hoe should've just said straight into the camera "sorry Mr. Wax but I am not about that life, I just rap about it, sorry and thank you."

Apr 28, 2016
Damn this dude been rapping 10 yrs plus n he still ain't doing no tours or anything on a major level , seems like he's jealous that he's still not in a position these new niggas in. Dude had the most hype when jack was alive (rip), now that jacks dead he has to find new rappers to beef with n leach off they he a true hoe , if he was really active he woulda pulled up on hus by now for snitching lol wat a joke

Oct 20, 2016
Ain't no thinking in a gangters position. You put yourself out there as mobby and super G, when funk pop off, camera no camera, in church, on the yard or where ever the fuck, don't let ya mouth write a check that can't be backed up. Plain and simple. Joe hoe should've just said straight into the camera "sorry Mr. Wax but I am not about that life, I just rap about it, sorry and thank you."
Same could be said about Wax... If he so G by your definition then why didn't he take care of Joe Blow right then and there? He had him and he let him walk away?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
He could've stood his ground he did have the weapon make them leave first or attack... joe blow did take a L but it was probably the smartest thing to do no one got hurt or arrested
So did you snitch on somebody and change your name or is that made up by sicc posters?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
they both live in pittsburg. its not the biggest place.
if theres actual funk itll happen again.

i always felt like the best time to record a confrontation is while dude is on the floor knocked out. no proof who did it, but proof it happened.

thats just me

but in reality, all the posters and commenters just want this shit to happen so they have something to post about. funny seeing everyone switch sides or get all hyped up about some shit that dont even have nothin to do with them. thats the most funny part about all this. the cheerleading.

the one thing i will say about blow though, is booooy you did not have no 50,000 on your neck unless it was tucked. that shit was not no 50k. come on w that.

beyond that i have nothin to say bout the whole thang. no losses no wins on either side, not on either one of they sides to be honest, it was waste of phone space

the nstagram commenters are banging harder than the actual people involved..

Last edited: