Joe blow running from A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2007
These rappers are attention whores. If wax was really bout it he would put the camera down and gave Joe Blow the fair one. Instead he looked more like an instigator with goons to back him up. This make A-Wax look soft in my opinion. This too real for tv footage is for suckaz that enjoy the gossip. Stop filming and get to it!! you dont need evidence for niggaz to press charges with!!

Jun 1, 2004
Same could be said about Wax... If he so G by your definition then why didn't he take care of Joe Blow right then and there? He had him and he let him walk away?
I don't mind saying I'm ignorant because I ain't perfect. But my take on why wax filmed him was to expose Joe's unwillingness to live up to what he spit on record. Not to mention, I think, wax understands that the world we live in appreciates seeing things firsthand opposed to tall tales and embellished facts. I've gotten jumped and later thought what it looked like from another perspective, such as not being the person getting kicked and hit. I dont wanna make this a speech but i appreciate knowing the truth about entertainers i may or may not be willing to support through purchasing their music. Sir Dyno is a good example, had the truth about him not be exposed i'd probably still bump his shit, but i would feel silly if i knew the truth and continued to buy into his bullchit. Thank you for your time.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
He still trying to play off the soft 50 k while jumping in a chevy huh. Lmao

My only opinion is he could have acted less intimated or repeated something with a lil more back bone when splittin like i ride wit my niggas or you know what it is or something a lil more in character... i mean cameras are on time to put on a show. Lol... Lil pocket knife open kept off all attackers so wax team gets no win.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
the rap game as a whole is filled with corny ass fruity boys or dopefiends so i don't think it's just our region
basically... i'm glad to be able to say that no bay area rappers has worn a dress on their album cover... but you better keep an eye out for lil b though.

::

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
So many biased opinions it's fuckin ridiculousness in here. I fuck with Blow and Wax so I don't give 2 shits about takin sides. This the way I see it: if I'm with 3 homies and see an enemy by himself the last thing in the world that I would do is pull out my phone lol. First off, you got 3 potnas with you that all have phones and can record the incident for all the internet groupies and naysayers (just like the roblo incident). For example, my boy had funk with this older cat and when we ran into dude randomly at Wendys lol he told me, "get this shit on camera" and then he took flight on bruh and beat the shit outta him. Had my boy pulled out his camera phone and started recording like wax did I woulda been clownin lol why pull out your phone when you can take flight? That's a rhetorical question.

Now, if someone made a diss record about me then it's on sight and pulling out my phone to record would never even cross my mind. I remember back in high school this norteno gang banger put out the word he was finna whoop my ass, so once word reached me I went on a mission to find him, found him after second period and I didn't say 1 word I just dropped my backpack and took flight. My first punch had bruh on the ground crying talkin bout "Adam stop Adam stop" lol I beat the dog shit outta him. There's no need for words, just get active when its that time and nowadays there'll always be someone to get it on film anyways. With all that being said I still fuck with Wax's music and I'll still bump Blow as well.

Oh one last observation tho, Wax said, "I'm callin you a bitch!" And Blow responded, "Aight" lol once a man calls you a bitch imo there's nothin left to be said or done but to fight - win or lose, or 4 on 1. This whole situation is just comedy. Blow definitely seemed spooked you could tell he was worried he was finna get jumped and you could tell Wax was worried once Blow got in his whip and had a banger which is proly why Wax n his boys ain't surround Blow's whip.

Nov 4, 2005
Joe blow had everybody believing that he was the type of guy who would of shot up the whole place if anybody tried anything..i think we gonna see more videos of joe blow getting punked etc people know he aint about that life..i still like most of his music though but it reminds me of killa tay now i cant listen and actually take them serious lol

Dec 10, 2003
Joe blow had everybody believing that he was the type of guy who would of shot up the whole place if anybody tried anything..i think we gonna see more videos of joe blow getting punked etc people know he aint about that life..i still like most of his music though but it reminds me of killa tay now i cant listen and actually take them serious lol
Lmao at this comment you still believe in Santa clause to huh lmao!

I still don't condone video taping maybe Im just old!I actually think awax raps better then joe but you gotta give it up to joe he handled the best way possible when being taped on some po po let me record so I don't get stuck type shit lmao! Looks bad on both parts but the recording idk idk I'm not with women tendencies!

If you been to prison there's just some things you know not to do!