Jim Harbaugh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Harbaugh seems like a greedy bitch. Michigan should've kept rodriguez it seemed like his offense was finally starting to take shape. But what the fuck do I know? I just make Doilies.
How is he greedy? he turned down 2-3 extra mil a year from miami to be with SF

Jan 12, 2006
its a wrap niners arent getting shit neither is michingan. Cant compete with 8 million a year. Fuck our owner JED YORK that faggot had the nerve to say money will not be an issue in finding a gm and head coach. yea fucken right hires balkee as gm an inside guy who hasnt proven to be shit yet. and now passes up on harbaugh. 6-10 for the niners again next season. also him leaving the sf meeting without a contract lets you know he wasnt sold on the 49ers.

Damn baalke and Jed proved me wrong.

Sep 15, 2009

Damn baalke and Jed proved me wrong.

Lmao I think they've proven about 90% of fans wrong, including me breh. I wanted a proven NFL coach to lead our team...well, Harbaugh has already proven himself. I remember being pissed too that Baalke and Harbaugh chose Aldon as our 1st rounder...boy, am I glad they shut me up!!