Jim Harbaugh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
This might be my first ever post in the Siccness Sports Board, but I'm a big UofMichigan fan (I live 2 blocks from the stadium) and with our big head coach search going on figured I'd drop in and see if the 49er fans know anything about that Harbaugh meeting that happened yesterday.....

Who is the 49er top pick ? Is it Harbaugh ? It definitely is for Michigan fans.....

Jan 12, 2006
its a wrap niners arent getting shit neither is michingan. Cant compete with 8 million a year. Fuck our owner JED YORK that faggot had the nerve to say money will not be an issue in finding a gm and head coach. yea fucken right hires balkee as gm an inside guy who hasnt proven to be shit yet. and now passes up on harbaugh. 6-10 for the niners again next season. also him leaving the sf meeting without a contract lets you know he wasnt sold on the 49ers.

Apr 25, 2002
The owner of the dolphins is one of the biggest doners to UofM.... And I heard he cleared the Harbaugh deal (if it was to happen) with Michigan. Just means Harbaugh didnt want college or the niners.

SUCKS!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
well i guess u can say harbaugh is a competitor. He's choosing the AFC EAST over the lowly NFC WEST were he is more likely to make an impact in a weak division. Or they thru money at him and said the yorks are a bunch of rich hillbillies who aint gonna give u shit to work with...

edit: or what he said^^^^

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
its a wrap niners arent getting shit neither is michingan. Cant compete with 8 million a year. Fuck our owner JED YORK that faggot had the nerve to say money will not be an issue in finding a gm and head coach. yea fucken right hires balkee as gm an inside guy who hasnt proven to be shit yet. and now passes up on harbaugh. 6-10 for the niners again next season. also him leaving the sf meeting without a contract lets you know he wasnt sold on the 49ers.
LOL @ a lakers fan bitching about a team overspending....haha

Jan 4, 2003
smartest thing you've said all year.. 6-10 for tha niners next season.. I agree :cool:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
eh im glad jed aint willing to pay as much as the dolphins are. he doesnt deserve to be the highest paid head coach int he nfl

Apr 25, 2002
eh im glad jed aint willing to pay as much as the dolphins are. he doesnt deserve to be the highest paid head coach int he nfl
He's gonna get that money no matter what because S. Ross is willing to pay it. He either gets it here or there, but whether he deserves it or not doesn't matter.

No fan should be worried about overpaying for a coach. It doesn't count against the player salary cap and it's not coming out of any fan's pockets, so it shouldn't matter.

May 9, 2002
He's gonna get that money no matter what because S. Ross is willing to pay it. He either gets it here or there, but whether he deserves it or not doesn't matter.

No fan should be worried about overpaying for a coach. It doesn't count against the player salary cap and it's not coming out of any fan's pockets, so it shouldn't matter.
But it does matter, because humans place so much value on money. We think that money = a certain level of performance and what those expectations arent met, we question why so much value has been put into that person.

Cant stop human nature.

Apr 25, 2002
But it does matter, because humans place so much value on money. We think that money = a certain level of performance and what those expectations arent met, we question why so much value has been put into that person.

Cant stop human nature.
I suppose.

I must not be like most people because I don't give a shit about how much another guy makes.

It wouldn't affect the team negatively to pay the guy more money because it wouldn't count towards the cap (when it gets reinstated). Personally, I don't give a shit if Harbaugh is the highest paid coach without earning it or not.