Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I was bringing up CONFIRMATION BIASES with DIFFERENT EXAMPLES from DIFFERENT BELIEFS

You ignore the part about the confirmation bias and pick a few words, misinterpret them , and spend a paragraph responding to your own imagination.
The reason why I ignored it is BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. I'm not christian not catholic LIKE MY PARENTS like how YOU claim I am.

To start off whats my "religion?" Also I asked you to show me where I said Jesus was God; how you claimed. I got crickets.
I asked you to show me where I said I worship the image of man; crickets.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Stop smoking so much weed, man. It is not a good look when you are at this level of burnt out.
datplaya @datplaya LMAO 🙄😂😂😂 I'm not even gonna address that ASSUMPTION ill just make this post to show how little you know about me. Shabbat shalam. Goodbye mr. Button.

Props: datplaya
Jan 31, 2008
The reason why I ignored it is BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. I'm not christian not catholic LIKE MY PARENTS like how YOU claim I am.

To start off whats my "religion?" Also I asked you to show me where I said Jesus was God; how you claimed. I got crickets.
I asked you to show me where I said I worship the image of man; crickets.
Ok so you are not christian. What book(s) have you derived your truth from? The Tibetan Book of the Dead? the bhagavad gita?

Also, I never said you believed jesus was god. For the third time today, I was giving you an example of confirmation bias runs in all belief systems.
Yall are exactly the same on both sides.

It is a basic human psychology that you will believe in the things which you have accumulated more data points on, and disbelieve in those which you have little. Tell me, how much do you know about advaita vedanta? Why not? Now ask the average hindu if jesus was a jew or a canaanite.

socratic method doesnt seem to work well with you because you are spending at least 90% of your response arguing something I never claim nor do I frankly care about the points you are arguing.

Props: siccmadesyko
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
What a mistake. Smiley put down that toxic book and reintroduce yourself to God's medicine. Someone save this man before it's too late
😂😂 the weed we have today in no way is beneficial. It mostly has 0% CBD and CBD is what has a medical benifit. They lowered the CBD to literly nothing and spiked up The THC. Its pretty much just dope. I use CBD teas and EAT CBD products. I havent SMOKED it in months. Its meant to be digested in your digestive system not in your respiratory system.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
socratic method doesnt seem to work well with you because you are spending at least 90% of your response arguing something I never claim nor do I frankly care about the points you are arguing.
OHHHHH u ol smiley please become anything but what you are now ass. Like I said before the points you are trying to bring into this have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I dont care about your hindu beliefs nor your Islamic theology.

"nor do I frankly care about the points you are arguing."

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
O'l Im not christian Smiley "Job 32:6-9" Agony
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HA!!!!!!!
just shows the level of knowledge you have in this topic.
Book of Job is in the old testament. Muslims and Jews are based on it. If they quote that does that make them christian? Lmfao ive had enough of y'alls nonsense Lmfao

Jan 31, 2008
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HA!!!!!!!
just shows the level of knowledge you have in this topic.
Book of Job is in the old testament. Muslims and Jews are based on it. If they quote that does that make them christian? Lmfao ive had enough of y'alls nonsense Lmfao
you are so funny dude lol
yes, please, teach me about the Christian Books you refer to for guidance and truth

Props: StillHustlin
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
😂😂 the weed we have today in no way is beneficial. It mostly has 0% CBD and CBD is what has a medical benifit. They lowered the CBD to literly nothing and spiked up The THC. Its pretty much just dope. I use CBD teas and EAT CBD products. I havent SMOKED it in months. Its meant to be digested in your digestive system not in your respiratory system.
It's.meant to do whatever the hell I want it to do Smiley......I Self Lord Am Master....anyway yes you got that CBD you good....

Last edited: