Jewish race/ Judaism

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Honest question: what is it that you hope to accomplish by discussing/ debating (which ever it is) your biblical beliefs on the corner in front of Walgreens in the mission? What does that do for you/ accomplish for you vs being somewhere else or using an online vehicle?
I've answered it before. The people who need to hear this arnt on siccness. They're on the street serving knocks on the street being knocks. On the streets gang banging. Ive talked to lots of people who I hopefully left them with something to think about. Some of them come back and try and rebuttle the next week so that shows me they went and did some research. We are trying to keep our people out of bullahit and hopefully help clean the city up.

If it was white people just killing each other and selling drugs to each other shit id be at home watching tv every Saturday. But I care about my people.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Hey Smiley, imagine that only one person in the world believed in Christianity. You would think he was nuts, yeah? Are you following?
What does what the next man belief have to do with me. If you read the same book as me and have a different view ima challenge it. If you dont read the same book as me wtf does my view matter to you. You don't even read Torah yet here you are ol I just want to be a part of the convo ass

Jan 31, 2008
What does what the next man belief have to do with me. If you read the same book as me and have a different view ima challenge it. If you dont read the same book as me wtf does my view matter to you. You don't even read Torah yet here you are ol I just want to be a part of the convo ass
Why your view matters is because you are speaking nonsense and are battling out which one of you two deludes themselves more than the other, remaining firmly in belief systems yall were born into and didn't even come up with.
I know you claim to have read the bible and came to your own conclusion, but you fail to see that your whole identity started out in life rooted in christian ideological and cultural influences. Your 'methods of proof' are rooted in christian style logic. You never stepped outside of christianity to really look at it yourself. In Islam, their "methods of proof" are as such, "if Jesus was god then it means he was in need of food, water, shelter, etc.. How could a creator be in need of his creations when he preceded all creations and he created all limitations and weaknesses? So Jesus was not god".
Notice how their "method of proof' also stands on the underlying schema of their own belief system. This is why logic goes out the window.

I re-iterate that if you were born to another religion, you would be analyzing THAT book's religion, claiming you have sought the answers directly from the source and outside of human influence. Do you know anything about Advaita Vedanta, or is it SO culturally different from you that really you are a christian culturally rather by choice?

Listen, there is nothing wrong with making up shit. We do it all the time. But if you can find the courage to see the extent of how much your experience is solely your own imagining, you might also be able to break through the self imposed limitations and get out of your way to experience life more intimately.

You want people to debate you from a starting point of belief. Let's instead talk about something closer and more immediate; one's self.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Why your view matters is because you are speaking nonsense and are battling out which one of you two deludes themselves more than the other, remaining firmly in belief systems yall were born into and didn't even come up with.
I know you claim to have read the bible and came to your own conclusion, but you fail to see that your whole identity started out in life rooted in christian ideological and cultural influences. Your 'methods of proof' are rooted in christian style logic. You never stepped outside of christianity to really look at it yourself. In Islam, their "methods of proof" are as such, "if Jesus was god then it means he was in need of food, water, shelter, etc.. How could a creator be in need of his creations when he preceded all creations and he created all limitations and weaknesses? So Jesus was not god".
Notice how their "method of proof' also stands on the underlying schema of their own belief system. This is why logic goes out the window.

I re-iterate that if you were born to another religion, you would be analyzing THAT book's religion, claiming you have sought the answers directly from the source and outside of human influence. Do you know anything about Advaita Vedanta, or is it SO culturally different from you that really you are a christian culturally rather by choice?

Listen, there is nothing wrong with making up shit. We do it all the time. But if you can find the courage to see the extent of how much your experience is solely your own imagining, you might also be able to break through the self imposed limitations and get out of your way to experience life more intimately.

You want people to debate you from a starting point of belief. Let's instead talk about something closer and more immediate; one's self.
Your post ia full of assumptions its not even funny. I never said Jesus WAS god. So get that out of here.
I was born catholic. I threw out all that catholic doctrine out the window. So theres strike 2.
Your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand you ol let me get smiley to talk about something else ass.

I wasnt even gona read your long ass post cuz I can tell your in your feelings for some reason.
If it has nothing to do with Torah get out of here. Go start your own thread about something you want to talk about and maybe someone who cares will reply Cuz I don't care about what you want to talk about.

Jan 31, 2008
Your post ia full of assumptions its not even funny. I never said Jesus WAS god. So get that out of here.
I was born catholic. I threw out all that catholic doctrine out the window. So theres strike 2.
Your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand you ol let me get smiley to talk about something else ass.

I wasnt even gona read your long ass post cuz I can tell your in your feelings for some reason.
If it has nothing to do with Torah get out of here. Go start your own thread about something you want to talk about and maybe someone who cares will reply Cuz I don't care about what you want to talk about.

I spent a good paragraph explaining confirmation bias and used Islamic logic to give you more examples of how confirmation bias works. And what do you respond to? THE ISLAMIC BELIEF.

you avoided answering anything that challenged your flimsy belief system. Suck it up and realize that all that comes from god must be divine.

Quit worshipping Man’s image imposed on god

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I spent a good paragraph explaining confirmation bias and used Islamic logic to give you more examples of how confirmation bias works. And what do you respond to? THE ISLAMIC BELIEF.

you avoided answering anything that challenged your flimsy belief system. Suck it up and realize that all that comes from god must be divine.

You're Muslim? 😂😂😂 ok guy. The fuck are u even doing on this thread? Me and you cant even be friends according to YOUR belief.
[5.51] O you who believe!👉 do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; 👈they are friends of each other; and 👉whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.👈

So you have your beliefs and I have mine. Again. Speak to someone who cares about islam. Cuz I dont give a damn about a dumb rock y'all worship.

And please show me where I said I worship mans image? Lmao again assumptions after assumptions. I dont have ANY images of anythimg thats "in heaven" I worship the father and the father only.

Habakkuk 2:19 (KJV) Woe unto him that saith to the wood, Awake;👉 to the dumb stone, Arise, it shall teach!👈 Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.

Go make an islam thread. You crave attention go get it.

Jan 31, 2008

You're Muslim? 😂😂😂 ok guy. The fuck are u even doing on this thread? Me and you cant even be friends according to YOUR belief.
No I am not a muslim. wtf is up with your comprehension level dude? You are not even responding to what I am saying. Stop smoking so much weed, man. It is not a good look when you are at this level of burnt out.