Jermaine Dupree Responds to Dres Diss..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
n
that's str8 comedy. JD's one little mutha fucka to be talkin shit. I doubt he'd fight any of them one-on-one.
I hope he gets broke off proper for thinkin he's MOB or a gangsta. I want to see him and Dre on that Celebrity boxing, that would be hilarious.

"Standing 4 feet tall and weighing in at 93.2 pounds, coming straight as a weak ass producer from Atlanta, Georgia, Juuuuuurmaine Duuuuuuupree"

"Standing 6 feet and 1 inch, weighing it at 220 pounds, legendary producer and weak rapper, coming str8 from Long Beach California, Doctorrrrrrrr Drrrrrrre.

Lmao

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just gotta say this, i used to clown on jd but i gave that shit a listen and it dumps(correction: my homeboy FORCED ME to bump that shit) , let go of the hate!, he may rap about the ice and shit but his beats on that instructions disc are NOTHIN BUT BANG! if you have any taste in music or at least recognition of true musical talent you have to admit, his shit is slammin. not to say dre aint still tight. but that jd cd got knocks for all you REAL music heads out there. yall sick of wack beats? get that shit, dont expect no super tight lyrical wizardry but peep that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Its funny because this funk isnt hasnt even been officially heard by the masses. The Eminem track where Dre disses JD is not even released yet. And JD already responded to a track that aint even released? This funk sounds staged to me.

Apr 25, 2002
haha what a joke....
He cant even make his own beat to rap to...
I know cats who spit freestyles tighter then that shit....

"but his beats on that instructions disc are NOTHIN BUT BANG! "

I dunno....I havnt heard a decent track from JD since his old old shit with Da Brat

BTW anyone got an audio of the Dre track that disses JD?

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Even if you tarred & feathered me and tied me to a chair and forced headphones onto my ears there is no way you could get me to even listen to either of those tracks. I would just hold my breath until I passed out to prevent myself from hearing them.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
haha what a joke....
He cant even make his own beat to rap to...
I know cats who spit freestyles tighter then that shit....

"but his beats on that instructions disc are NOTHIN BUT BANG! "

I dunno....I havnt heard a decent track from JD since his old old shit with Da Brat

BTW anyone got an audio of the Dre track that disses JD?
did you notice what beats he used? dont think for a second jd aint able to provide beats. his whole intent was to do that shit over their beats. top 3 producers around funkin with each other. thats retarded. i know you make beats evidence. sit down and bump that jd for a minute, like i said his beats are guaranteed to make your head snap.

Apr 25, 2002
jd's lettin them lil bow wow record sales get to his head. he cant fuck with dre period. cant rap for shit period. and he should just shut the fuck up period and keep doin his own shit.