Jermaine Dupree Responds to Dres Diss..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
The Eminem track where Dre disses JD is not even released yet.
What's your definition of released? The song has already been played on several radio stations and is on who knows how many mix tapes.

Apr 25, 2002
phil said:

did you notice what beats he used? dont think for a second jd aint able to provide beats. his whole intent was to do that shit over their beats. top 3 producers around funkin with each other. thats retarded. i know you make beats evidence. sit down and bump that jd for a minute, like i said his beats are guaranteed to make your head snap.
Gimme some names of songs and Ill D/L them...theres no way Im wasting $16 on a JD album...LOL

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

comedy

SURE IN THE FUCK ITS COMEDY , EMINEM IS A COMEDIAN , ITS FUNNY HOW FAGGET DRE AND M & M DONT RESPOND TO SUGE KNIGHT ON A TRACK LIKE THEY TRYNA PUNK MIDGET ASS JD. JD IS A MILLIONAIRE NIGGA RIDICULOUSLY AND DRE AND EMINEM WANNA FEEL BRAVE AND CLOWN ON A SMALLER PERSON THAN THEY ARE. I SAY ALL THESE NIGGAS HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS , I THINK ALL THIS SHIT IS STAGED.:eek:

Apr 25, 2002
www.strictlystackin.com
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

These foos are funny as fuck.

It's sad to say but JD Ripped Dre. I heard that Eminem/Dre song and it had nuthin on JDs. DRE LET ME DOWN! GIVING CALI A BAD NAME AND SHIT! LOL!

This little squabble is saaadddd!!!!!!! Like a Bitch Fight!!LOL!

Just my opinion....

OUT

May 7, 2002
Jermaine Dupri is hurt,

First Da Brat, then he raps

Money aint a thang with Jigga, Wack ass track

He is a typical floss rapper, no substance to the words...

Now he has an 11 year old soakin up bucks for him.

He provides for cats, but DRE will always have two words that will always haunt him till the grave, THE CHRONIC

1 of my personal top 5 albums of all time.......any diss from Dupri is for nothing, he cant gain a rep he got a rep...........Floss rapper / producer

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Re: comedy

Asylum-K.N.T. said:
SURE IN THE FUCK ITS COMEDY , EMINEM IS A COMEDIAN , ITS FUNNY HOW FAGGET DRE AND M & M DONT RESPOND TO SUGE KNIGHT ON A TRACK LIKE THEY TRYNA PUNK MIDGET ASS JD. JD IS A MILLIONAIRE NIGGA RIDICULOUSLY AND DRE AND EMINEM WANNA FEEL BRAVE AND CLOWN ON A SMALLER PERSON THAN THEY ARE. I SAY ALL THESE NIGGAS HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS , I THINK ALL THIS SHIT IS STAGED.:eek:
Thats so true, Dre is like a school yard buly, picking on the small kid. He was shivering like a beeyatch when Suge called him out.

That JD track was funny as hell tho, I thought he did a good job.

Apr 25, 2002
THESE TRAX ARE WEAK AS FUCK....BUT STAGED? I DOUBT THAT...CUZ THERES BEEN ALOT OF FUNK WHERE FOOLS
CALL OUT DRES SEXUALITY...AND I DOUBT HED LET JD TALK ABOUT HIM LETTIN FOOLS PLAY WIT HIS BOOTY HOLE N SHIT......I STILL AINT HEARD THAT DRE DISS TO JD THO

OVERALL I THINK JD WILL CLOWN DRE BUT HE'LL GET GUTTED BY EMINEM AND HIS CRAZY METAPHORES...