Jayo and mitch beef squashed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2007
im tellin you right now they wont even do a tracc together
mitchy will have to do a song with the piru's before he does a song with jayo
they need to show blood unity before the hoodsta crips and the lincoln bloods start holdin hands and singin kumbeyaa
and THAT would make it even harder
don't yall understand that Neighborhood Crip and Lincoln Park Bloods are turf enemies
we right up against each other
this way bigger than rap
this is 50 years of turf politics
murders and ass beatings
don't get me wrong
it would be FUCCIN BEAUTIFUL
but ITS IMPOSSIBLE

Hey man, for those of us out of towners that just started fuckin with Dago Rap the last few years...how does what you are saying apply to Cricet? Same set as Jayo and been messin' with Mitch for years. Hit us with some knowlege, G.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
cricet and mitch went to school together @ lincoln high, in lincoln hood
both did music and mitch was cool with cricet, the hoodsta goin to lincoln
they just cool like normal muthafuccas is cool from high school

but i was actually thinkin about some shit i was talking to cricet and contraband about....if jayo and mitch did do a song together... it COULD POSSIBLY happen...through cricet.... cuz cricet n jayo been choppin it up on some music lately....
cricet produced jayo's first hood tape bacc n tha day 4 those that dont know

Feb 27, 2010
I meant dude is obsessed with dinosaurs it gets annoying, yea Jayo dont be an asshole and Mitchy let the past go and do an album together, if shit gets crazy have Damu watch the place
lol man. since when did damu start workin for top flight security? blood be flamed up, but you don't see elite on the back of his jacket.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
cricet and mitch went to school together @ lincoln high, in lincoln hood
both did music and mitch was cool with cricet, the hoodsta goin to lincoln
they just cool like normal muthafuccas is cool from high school

but i was actually thinkin about some shit i was talking to cricet and contraband about....if jayo and mitch did do a song together... it COULD POSSIBLY happen...through cricet.... cuz cricet n jayo been choppin it up on some music lately....
cricet produced jayo's first hood tape bacc n tha day 4 those that dont know

I was thinking the same thing when i said a mixtape,through cricet since hes cool with both

Feb 27, 2010
I was born in the 80's but I have kept the momma jokes to a rest, hey let's bring it 90's what u got for that
let's see what i got? 90's... yeah you and yo momma can still eat a dick. since you still stuck in the 90's, i'mma keep it 2000 and leave yo momma out of this and suggest that you eat a dick includin the one yo momma missed out on this millennium.

Feb 27, 2010
Dude has no respect he thinks he can say whatever he wants and people are suppouse to back down, im Italian I don't put my head down for someone who runs the internet fuck him
wow. i have respect for real individuals on here. i have no respect for funny mouth italians like you who go around tellin people to eat a dick. like i'm just gonna say ok or it's bool. get the fuck out of here. you act like i'm on here post whorin like what you've been doin talkin shit to niggas on here. i really be choppin with niggas on the siccness other than the internet. and you can come get at me too since you on some luni and damu shit. i respond to your post and now i run the internet? ok fuck you too. obviously you know i have no respect for you so we can leave it at that.