Jayo and mitch beef squashed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2006
Peeped this on kurupts twitter...
kurupt_gotti @MITCHYSLICK my nigga. It feels so good ta here u and jayo chopped it up and sqaushed that shit. I luv yaw. I'm proud of both of yaw.
about 1 hour ago*in reply to MITCHYSLICK

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Thats good to hear...unfortunately, I dont see that Don D beef being squashed any time soon...

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
Thats good to hear...unfortunately, I dont see that Don D beef being squashed any time soon...
the topic is mitch & jayo , niggaz always putting they 2 cents in something , where it don't belong ...... thats how beef b getting started , niggaz that don't have nothing 2 do wit it , speaking on it , let them MEN sort there differences out between each other ..... & when it happens , just sit back & enjoy the MUZIK !!!!!!!!!! nothing but love 4 all the talent in the 619 , it's 2 much money in this muzik 2 b funking wit each other over dumb shit .... GET MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!......

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
the topic is mitch & jayo , niggaz always putting they 2 cents in something , where it don't belong ...... thats how beef b getting started , niggaz that don't have nothing 2 do wit it , speaking on it , let them MEN sort there differences out between each other ..... & when it happens , just sit back & enjoy the MUZIK !!!!!!!!!! nothing but love 4 all the talent in the 619 , it's 2 much money in this muzik 2 b funking wit each other over dumb shit .... GET MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!......
Yeah, you're right this thread is about Mitch and Jayo...Its a good move for them...I wasnt on no "lets start some controversy" s--t by mentioning DD and Mitch..not my style...but I feel where you coming from with it and I agree...