Jayo and mitch beef squashed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
yeah fuccin right
twitter rumors and bullshit
yall hella fuccin dumb
"maybe we'll see a mitchy and jayo mixtape!"
siccness.net you kids cracc me tha fucc up sometimes
a fanboys dream
mitchy and jayo will do an album the day that jayo throw a green rag on and him and mitch pull up to Oscar's in a blue Foe bumpin nationwide rip ridaz to get 40's of olde e and miccey's
it aint gonna happen cuz it CAN'T happen
its FUCCING IMPOSSIBLE
if you turfin you can dig that
if youre a fan, youre stucc in dreamland

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
im tellin you right now they wont even do a tracc together
mitchy will have to do a song with the piru's before he does a song with jayo
they need to show blood unity before the hoodsta crips and the lincoln bloods start holdin hands and singin kumbeyaa
and THAT would make it even harder
don't yall understand that Neighborhood Crip and Lincoln Park Bloods are turf enemies
we right up against each other
this way bigger than rap
this is 50 years of turf politics
murders and ass beatings
don't get me wrong
it would be FUCCIN BEAUTIFUL
but ITS IMPOSSIBLE

Dec 8, 2010
Mitchy done a song wit Big June? Or any skyline rapper I am sure he has, if I am wrong then I don't know shit
i think Redrum said last year on twitter that he has Mitchy, Big June, Bossman Hogg, Beta Boss, and Young Sau all on one song. i could be wrong though. I'm starting to think i just imagined it.

Anyways, hopefully this news about Jayo and Mitchy Slick is true. but like Licwit said, it seems impossible.

Jul 17, 2005
Happy for both these guys since they are getting older.

Fuck beefs get money.

But I didn't see Jayo getting in the way of anything. Majority of Mitchys fanbase outside of SD didn't even know they had a beef.

May 25, 2005
i never get into these type of convos cause i aint in dago, i aint bangin , and im way out the loop on this shit...but how come cricet and mitchy been cool from the start? cricet even says on one track that mitchy had his back even way back in high school....