Jay Rock - Follow Me Home

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
And your sitting there saying rap is solely American culture ? that's some ignorant shit right there u do know there's music in every country outside your precious bubble right ?? your ignorant look on the world makes your opinion mean nothing already.. guess ill go drink "fosters" and fight some crocodiles because some stupid fkin idiot thinks movies are all real.

Half of the clowns who listen and who support these "hood" artist aint from the same fucking hood the musician originated from but that makes em know nothing automatically ? so runnin ya mouth at people because u think they aint hood is bullshit without all those 12yr groupies and wannabes these artist wouldnt be fucking anywhere.. If hood was an exclusive club it be a very fucking small club..
tl;dr
Get off Americas dick foreigner.

Nov 7, 2006
Do you not have a generic rap group in your avatar? Please go drown yourself down under, mate. You ol I wanna act american but still put shrimp on the barbe muh fucka.
Lol didn't even notice his avatar. How are you gonna call everything you don't like generic gangsta shit then have that in your avatar? This kangaroo fucker is hella confused.

Jun 22, 2007
To be honest, older Three 6 Mafia was not "generic gangsta shit" by any means. From 95-2000ish they were on that devil shit....than they switched it up, but still its not like they were some generic rappers (Lord Infamous, Koopsta, Project Pat). And their beats were far from generic, they were ahead of its time. NOW, from like 2005-present, yes, they are on that generic, trap music bullshit.

Just sayin

And I love Jay Rock's album, exceeded my expectations.

Nov 7, 2006
To be honest, older Three 6 Mafia was not "generic gangsta shit" by any means. From 95-2000ish they were on that devil shit....than they switched it up, but still its not like they were some generic rappers (Lord Infamous, Koopsta, Project Pat). And their beats were far from generic, they were ahead of its time. NOW, from like 2005-present, yes, they are on that generic, trap music bullshit.

Just sayin

And I love Jay Rock's album, exceeded my expectations.
I agree with all of this but the way casper is acting anything that isn't the most lyrical of battle rap or w/e the fuck he listens to is just "generic gangsta shit" and anyone that listens to it is just a wannabe gangsta.

I didn't have very high expectations for this album, especially since I had never heard of Jay Rock till I read about him here but this was actually a solid album. I only skip 1-2 tracks.

May 7, 2008
u dont have to be a complete wannabe to listen to the album i just said the majority of the people buying this shit would be lol and thats mainly by looking at all the tech n9ne groupies on facebook saying its tha best album ever

dont be ignorant dude you need to learn music that shit is worldwide

gaining your education from movies = fail.

May 7, 2008
^ it was heart breaking when i first found out they was producing for artist like paris hilton and shit..

even tho they went in a different direction these days they still do some of the best production ive heard..

what yall think of Koopsta when he was around ??

Feb 25, 2007
It took a few spins, but overall this is a solid release. It's refreshing to hear a gangster rapper make cuts like 'Just Like Me' and 'M.O.N.E.Y'.

Nov 7, 2006
u dont have to be a complete wannabe to listen to the album i just said the majority of the people buying this shit would be lol and thats mainly by looking at all the tech n9ne groupies on facebook saying its tha best album ever

dont be ignorant dude you need to learn music that shit is worldwide

gaining your education from movies = fail.
Wtf are you talking about? I'm gaining my education in Computer Science at college and not from rap OR movies, and currently getting a 4.0. Who are you to call anyone a wannabe when you are more of a wannabe than anyone on here? The only ignorant person here is you. You are borderline if not fully fuckin retarded. Lol@gaining an education from shit that's supposed to be entertainment, that's how I know you are fuckin retarded. If anyone is gaining any sort of education based on something meant to be entertainment it's you, using rap as your way to educate yourself on how to act American. Too bad your failing though.