jacka on a nationwide level--how will he hold it down for the bay. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Gas One said:
let me ask all you bay area residents a question.

i wanted to make a thread about this but ill put it in here.

if jacka, or even hus, was to release a "best of" album on a mainstream level, would you be mad? like the fact that youve heard 70 or maybe 100% percent of the songs?

would you talk shit?
or could you respect it?

edit: i in no way make decisions for any of them, im just posing a hypothetical question here.
i duno....look what happened wit 40...EVERYONE includin myself was happy as fuck he was gona blow up....but after i seen HOW he did it an what path he was taking i was upset....

it all depends...

i aint tryna have no more squares listen to the same shhit i do

Feb 11, 2006
JACKA IS ONE OF THE LAST ONE LEFT IN THE BAY,OTHERS LIKE THE JACKA INCLUDE...YUKMOUTH, E-40, ANDRE NIKATINA,KEAK DA SHEEK LOL, C-BO EVN THOUGH HES NORTHERN CALI, KILLA TAY, SAN QUINN, YA BOY,MOB FIGGAZ,JT THE BIGGA FIGGA,AND A FEW OTHERS

Feb 12, 2006
who is going to be promoting this album...is he finna be on 106 and park or some shit...i just am surprised to hear he is getting a big promo push with no major

Apr 25, 2002
Gas One said:
let me ask all you bay area residents a question.

i wanted to make a thread about this but ill put it in here.

if jacka, or even hus, was to release a "best of" album on a mainstream level, would you be mad? like the fact that youve heard 70 or maybe 100% percent of the songs?

would you talk shit?
or could you respect it?

edit: i in no way make decisions for any of them, im just posing a hypothetical question here.

I wouldn't even be mad if we saw "Hey Girl" pop up on one of the upcoming albums. That was a hit over here in the bay. The chicks was lovin that shit. Look at how many bay rap songs included "heyyyyyy girlllll whats ya nammme" in it. catchy

Jan 31, 2006
DippedinButter said:
jacka's first nationwide release? when is it? i dont know cuz the jacka aint made no kinda noise outside the bay. at least i havent heard much. he needs to be in XXL's SHOW & PROVE

I thought he was on XXL's "show & prove"...or was that the source.. I forgot

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
jacka should've blown up by now, he's way overdue...

and i'm sure dudes out in the east and a couple foreign countries know about the jack. i'm not too sure, but from what i heard/read, that rydah was the first to fuck with cormega, and mega even took the jacka to queensbridge. jacka supposedly said that on his upcoming "what happened to the world?" album/mixtape has features from artists from sweden, denmark, great britain, etc...

Mar 1, 2007
he is most def. overdue. . .he shoulda blown up when jack artist came out, if he had the money to promote. . .shit prolly even b4 that.

May 31, 2006
Jacka is the west coast cormega... he got his style from mega..

listen to megas shit and youll easily hear his influence on the jack