jacka on a nationwide level--how will he hold it down for the bay. . .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
The talent is there and always has been. The only suggestion I would give jacka is to get an image consultant cuz thats the biggest concern i hear in the industry about him and a few other bay artist. They say his look is too boring and "old". Whatever the case may be jacka is one of my favorite artist and i hope he finnaly does crossover into the mainstream. Good luck to him.

Oct 26, 2005
City Situation said:
Jacka is versatile, he makes all kinds of songs. And he makes good songs for the ladies too, that should help mainstream appeal. He sings and raps, that's better than anyone else can.

co-sign. Jacka is very versatile and he should do well with mainstream fans.

May 5, 2005
Music Nfluenced said:
I'm just outside the bay, I'm not if my opinion counts as much on this one but it's 50/50 for me. On one hand it would be good for bay area music in general and the Jacka/Mob Figaz promotion. On the other hand, he wouldn't be underground anymore. You'd hear fools on some "Oh I like that NEW rapper The Jacka" once he's played nationwide.
Who cares. Underground dont pay the bills.

Aug 3, 2006
threefoe said:
The talent is there and always has been. The only suggestion I would give jacka is to get an image consultant cuz thats the biggest concern i hear in the industry about him and a few other bay artist. They say his look is too boring and "old". Whatever the case may be jacka is one of my favorite artist and i hope he finnaly does crossover into the mainstream. Good luck to him.
this could be true bein that to blow up you gotta be in with the trendy shit

Apr 24, 2006
Golden Mean Frank said:
I think Jacka meant that this album will have more promotion into it than ever. I mean promotion on a national level, which his name will be out there more than ever. His last album was released nationwide. Look for a huge promo push with Tear Gas.
look for him to get the same promotion as Quinn did with the Rock....and just pray to God you have a single that can make an impact with radio like Hell Yeah did...