Its Gotta Be Asked, Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Total voters

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
but deebo aint got nothing on Tony or alex510..those guys are just pathetic
phil is pretty useless too
I can see you're mad at me because I own you boy. All them fools (including you) called me an idiot plenty of times only to see what I was saying or said was right. So in return they're the ones who looked like an idiot when it was all said and done. Where are they now? Yep... just what I thought.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I voted yes because I remember he said something like 'the raiders have an advantage over some team because they are at home and playing in snow', when its obvious the team that plays in the snow regularly has the advantage....didnt he also say the raiduh's were gonna beat sd by 2 td's? lol

but deebo aint got nothing on Tony or alex510..those guys are just pathetic
phil is pretty useless too

^^HE DID SAY THAT.ALONG WITH THE RAIDERS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE AGAINST GREENBAY IN LAMBEAU WHEN IT'S SNOWING.CAUSE THE PACKERS DONT HAVE A RUNNING GAME.HAHAHAHAHA

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wouldn't say you're an idiot Tony, you make alot of bold predictions but you don't just base them on bullshit. deebo just be talking out his ass

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Right on Defy... I did make a lot of bold predictions in the offseason in regards to our Raiders and winning that AFC West title. I made those predictions because I thought JR would have been in camp on time and starting... plus I didn't think our D would regress that much.

Jun 23, 2002
I can see you're mad at me because I own you boy. All them fools (including you) called me an idiot plenty of times only to see what I was saying or said was right. So in return they're the ones who looked like an idiot when it was all said and done. Where are they now? Yep... just what I thought.
Right about what?? Fargas?? Every dog (you) has his day...meaning you throw out so many retarded predictions, one of them is bound to come true and it did. You talking about owning, you own what? You're dellusional (look it up). And I'm kinda scared by the first sentence, please don't say 'own you boy' ever again, no homo you homo

Sep 26, 2005
I voted No. I've made some pretty bold predictions about the Raiders (mostly before the season began) myself but as the season went on I stopped making them (because our defense disappointed me). I haven't agreed with everything Big Deebo said or predicted but I wouldn't call him an idiot though.
yea but u would never predict green bay would lose cuz of the snow would be they downfall would u? lol u aint that bad though seems like u and fatal hardly ever post now

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Just because my Nickname is Deebo Im an idiot.
so youre saying, the reason youre an idiot is because ur nickname is deebo?

im kinda scratching my head here @ this one....

What i said wasnt directed to you

KAh707kali = deebo is a fuckin idiot
on siccness bowl picks........