Its Gotta Be Asked, Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
CLASSIC THREAD....HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS...AND NO DEEBO AINT NO EDIOT HE'S JUST A RAIDER FAN....

OH AND I DONT EVER WANT ANOTHER RAIDER FAN ON HERE TO WONDER OR EVEN QUESTION WHY FOOLS HATE OR TALK SHIT ABOUT RAIDER FANS...DEEBO HAS JUST PUT IT DOWN FOR YOU GUYS
get the fuck outta here with that shit.....his stupidity has nothing to do with him being a Raider fan.....that's like the only smart decision he's ever made

Sep 26, 2005
CLASSIC THREAD....HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS...AND NO DEEBO AINT NO EDIOT HE'S JUST A RAIDER FAN....

OH AND I DONT EVER WANT ANOTHER RAIDER FAN ON HERE TO WONDER OR EVEN QUESTION WHY FOOLS HATE OR TALK SHIT ABOUT RAIDER FANS...DEEBO HAS JUST PUT IT DOWN FOR YOU GUYS
not all raider fans are deebo he is only one fan

Sep 26, 2005
Man I know the had a bad ass Defence in the 70's.Won 2 Super Bowls in Oakland in 1977 and 1981 1 in L.A. in 1984 .Established in 1960.Al Davis didnt start off the owner he was their head coach for a while then Owner.
i aint testin u or anything deebo if u a fan u a fan but how u gonna say the snow gonna be green bays down fall? shit maybe u got carried away thinkin we was gonna win so much u thought that but damn come on now u 27 u should know it snows in green bay and its fuckin freezing out there, wtf was u thinkin? green bays in the south or what?

Sep 26, 2005
that fool dont post on here all that much no more or fatal and fatal isnt that bad for a niner fan him and escobar the charger fan are the more realistic fans on here i mean to admit ur team was overrated last year is a big thing but i do understand his hate for the raiders cuz i hate the chargers the most out of the whole afc west im gussin its cuz i got fam in colorado they been sendin me denver shit since i was little hoping i would be a bronco fan, still dont make any difference i still dont like the broncos

shit anyone ever wear a raiders jersey in denver? u get people muggin at u all over, i even walked by construction workers and them fools had all kinds of shit to say, it aint no raider friendly place

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
that fool dont post on here all that much no more or fatal and fatal isnt that bad for a niner fan him and escobar the charger fan are the more realistic fans on here i mean to admit ur team was overrated last year is a big thing but i do understand his hate for the raiders cuz i hate the chargers the most out of the whole afc west im gussin its cuz i got fam in colorado they been sendin me denver shit since i was little hoping i would be a bronco fan, still dont make any difference i still dont like the broncos

shit anyone ever wear a raiders jersey in denver? u get people muggin at u all over, i even walked by construction workers and them fools had all kinds of shit to say, it aint no raider friendly place
wtf, did you expect denver to be a raiders friendly place?

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
well sorry im not on here that much so i missed the deebo thread the only thing i know about is the snow fall thing. i didnt think that would officially make him an idiot tho lol

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
hahaha Deebo...... seriously tho... im not the dumbass motherfucker that said the snow would be the Packers would lose... What the fuck was going through your head when you said that?
I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE MY TEAM HAD A CHANCE IM SORRY I MADE MY SELF LOOK SO DUMB POSTING THAT THREAD.I KNEW BRETT FAVRE AND THE PACKERS LOVE THE SNOW AND THE RAIDERS HAVE PLAYED GOOD IN THE SNOW BUT HAVE NOT A RECORD IN THE SNOW LIKE GREEN BAY.I SHOULDNT HAVE MADE THAT THREAD OR ANY OF THE THREADS I DID.RAIDERS ARE HORRIBLE AND ARE NOT GOING TO BE AS GOOD AS THE RAIDERS OF 1998-2002 SEASONS.I GUESS I HAVE TO REALIZE THIS.MY RAIDERS HAVE LOOKED LIKE A JOKE TO THEIR FANS AND RIVALS SINCE 2003 BECAUSE OF AL DAVIS'S STUPID DECISIONS LIKE GETTING RID OF JON GRUDEN AND OH YEAH RUNNING THE OFFENSE HE INVENTED IN OAKLAND VS GRUDEN IN THE SUPERBOWL.IF IM AN IDIOT AL DAVIS IS A BIGGER IDIOT FOR NOT GIVING UP OWNERSHIP AND LETTING THE RAIDERS LEGACY BE RUINED.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
CHREE IM NOT SAYING IM AN IDIOT ALL YOU GUYS ARE.I HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA ,I WENT TO COLLEGE.I HAVE AN EDUCATION.JUST BECAUSE MY FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS SUCKED THIS YEAR ,WERE WAY OFF AND THAT MADE ME SEEM LIKE I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL.THATS GONNA MAKE ME AN IDIOT ON THE SPORTS FORUM.THEN I GUESS I SHOULDN'T BE ON HERE NO MORE.IS THAT WHAT U WANT?ILL MAKE THIS BET ILL STAY OFF THIS FORUM IF THE JAGUARS LOSE TO THE PATRIOTS.WHAT THAT MEANS IS I WONT POST TILL NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON BUT I WILL COME ON HERE AND CHECK IF ANYONE IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME STILL.IF I CAN SEE THAT NOONE IS MENTIONING ME THEN I WONT POST ANYTHING AND ILL STICK TO THE BET.BUT HERES THE CATCH IF I WIN U STAY OFF TILL NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON CHREE AND NOONE WILL BE ABLE TO TALK SHIT TO ME ANYMORE AND ALL THESE THREADS WILL NOT BE MADE ANYMORE.LET ME KNOW IF U WANNA DO THIS.