Its Gotta Be Asked, Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Total voters

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmfao, naw deebo, that aint how it goes, im not trynna keep u from posting, im just asking if every1 thinks ur an idiot

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
BECAUSE I REMEMBER BEFORE WHEN EVERYONE WOULD BE TALKING SHIT ON TONY AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT.I FELT BAD FOR HIM BUT THEN HE TURNS AROUND ON TALKS SHIT ON ME.I EXPECTED IT FROM CHREE BUT I DIDNT KNOW THE WHOLE SPORTS FORUM WOULD SAY I WAS AN IDIOT AND PUT ME DOWN ON EVERY THREAD OR POST.I WANNA JUST SAY FUCK IT BUT I WOULD RATHER GO OUT BY BEING FORCED TO NOT COME BACK LIKE LOSING THE BET VS CHREE IF HE ACCEPTS.I REALLY LIKED BEING ON THIS FORUM BEFORE BUT KNOW ALL I SEE IS NEGATIVE SHIT ABOUT ME ON ALOT OF THREADS ITS NOT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE.BEFORE NOONE EVEN MENTIONED ME OR CARED WHO I WAS AND I LIKED IT THAT WAY.

Nov 7, 2006
BECAUSE I REMEMBER BEFORE WHEN EVERYONE WOULD BE TALKING SHIT ON TONY AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT.I FELT BAD FOR HIM BUT THEN HE TURNS AROUND ON TALKS SHIT ON ME.I EXPECTED IT FROM CHREE BUT I DIDNT KNOW THE WHOLE SPORTS FORUM WOULD SAY I WAS AN IDIOT AND PUT ME DOWN ON EVERY THREAD OR POST.I WANNA JUST SAY FUCK IT BUT I WOULD RATHER GO OUT BY BEING FORCED TO NOT COME BACK LIKE LOSING THE BET VS CHREE IF HE ACCEPTS.I REALLY LIKED BEING ON THIS FORUM BEFORE BUT KNOW ALL I SEE IS NEGATIVE SHIT ABOUT ME ON ALOT OF THREADS ITS NOT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE.BEFORE NOONE EVEN MENTIONED ME OR CARED WHO I WAS AND I LIKED IT THAT WAY.
change ur name and dont tell anyone

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol come on now krazee, every1 would still know its him, we aint trynna banish him, just poke a lil fun at him lol

Nov 7, 2006
lol come on now krazee, every1 would still know its him, we aint trynna banish him, just poke a lil fun at him lol
lol i know but he thinks that and i'm tryin to give him the best advice i can, if ppl didnt like me on this thread which is the case cause imma pats fan and it actually effected me the way it did deebo and i wanted to not be noticed i would change my name cause then no one would even know who u are. lol i'm not like BANISH HIM NOW or nothin like that

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
hahahahahahaha this nigga boutta go see a psychiatrist off this shit!!! hahaha
Nah It aint that much.I just wasn't expecting for my stupid threads to get so much attention.I never knew who anyone of u were but I always respected what u guys posted.I didnt try to put anyone down like u guys do to me.I think If I knew all u guys were gonna all trip like this I wouldn't of made the threads I did.

Nov 7, 2006
Nah It aint that much.I just wasn't expecting for my stupid threads to get so much attention.I never knew who anyone of u were but I always respected what u guys posted.I didnt try to put anyone down like u guys do to me.I think If I knew all u guys were gonna all trip like this I wouldn't of made the threads I did.
dont take shit to personal, most the ppl prolly just vote yes for the fuck of it like i did. i didnt know u but it asked and then i looked and i noticed u hated the pats so just voted yeah. u shouldnt take shit to the heart with internet shit cause half the ppl are just gonna talk shit cause they cant in real life and they need somewhere to vent before they blow up there school. and if u didnt take this the way u did i bet it wouldnt even be up anymore

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
WHAT DO U GUYS WANT ME TO SAY I SHOULD JUST KEPT MY OPINIONS TO MYSELF WELL I KNOW I SHOULDVE BUT I WAS HARD HEADED AND DIDNT WANT U GUYS TO BE RIGHT AND ME BE WRONG.SO SUE ME.IM HUMAN I MAKE MISTAKES.IM OVER-COMPETITIVE I GUESS.

Nov 7, 2006
NAH I DONT HATE THE PATS I HATE HOW THEY BEAT THE RAIDERS IN THAT 2001 PLAYOFF GAME.I GUESS I SHOULD REALLY HATE THE REFS.
see that right there should make u know that u shouldnt give a flying fuck what ppl think on here cause when it all comes down to it nobody knows u and nobody really cares about anyone, just a bunch of ppl talkin some sports and the occasional shittalkers, i guess u just gotta take it for what it is but this is just a forum, it will not effect ur life when it all comes down

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol deebo we dont want to see you gone, damn, just take this like an adult, no need to get all emotional and shit, its just the net homie