Its Gotta Be Asked, Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is Deebo A Fucking Idiot?

• Total voters

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ok I made some stupid predictions that my Raiders would beat good teams and make stupid predictions but is it for all this get over it Chree
I never was on it, Im just running with dudes name on sicc bowl picks lol

My Raiders Lost all the games I thought they would win and by alot but Its over I'm not making predictions or saying shit anymore man.
Well no shit, the season is kinda over....

My Raiders failed and you guys all got what u wanted which was to make me look like an idiot because my team didnt perform like I thought they could.
We didnt do that, you did it yourself.....

Like I said Chree your starting to make this Personal.I'm not hiding behind a computer like u my pic is on my avatar you know where am it.I'm in your town everyday so come shut this idiot up in person
This is the internet, its for debating and shit talking, if you cant handle being called an idiot, wtf are you still doing here?

Bitch or just stop while your ahead.
At least u know im ahead lol

Oh thanks to everyone who voted I wasn't an idiot even if it just was 4 people and to the haters like always fuck u and all your teams.
Defy is a raider fan, so youre saying fuck the raiders? what a true fan....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
HA!

this shit is funny.....how do you vote no then prove the thread starter right by posting some dumb ass shit? how you finna misspell idiot when its written for you on the top of the page on the thread you're replying to?

"what do you mean it's cold?" LOL

if voting yes makes me a hater than fine

I'll be that!

puff puff pass muthafucka!!!

Dec 29, 2004
To me Deebo's not as bad as some fools thinking the Colts would help the Titans win so they could possibly dodge the Browns in the playoffs.

Jun 23, 2002
I voted yes because I remember he said something like 'the raiders have an advantage over some team because they are at home and playing in snow', when its obvious the team that plays in the snow regularly has the advantage....didnt he also say the raiduh's were gonna beat sd by 2 td's? lol

but deebo aint got nothing on Tony or alex510..those guys are just pathetic
phil is pretty useless too

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I voted No. I've made some pretty bold predictions about the Raiders (mostly before the season began) myself but as the season went on I stopped making them (because our defense disappointed me). I haven't agreed with everything Big Deebo said or predicted but I wouldn't call him an idiot though.