it's gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
who the fuck cares.... you started a thread stating the opposite of what was going to come from this thread... pretty dumb if you ask me...

and +1 on what heat myser said

Oct 14, 2003
/\/\/\/\/\-that is hilarious only ur missin the facepaint
hahaha i been out 4 a minute once again...but uhh yea take it like it is...its a fuckin website...haha u started a thread like u can stop internet hatin....just like the homie said early on in this all those other cats did songs with icp cuz it expands the fan base n see juggalos be all sayin FAMILY like if sum1 records 1 song with n e body on that label then they r fuckin juggalos...i mean cmon u think 3 6 n snoop really have kicked it with icp other than the occasion of recordin that specific track...exactly.......n stop whinin cuz its makin ur fuckin clown makeup run...ICP n Twiztid r wastin precious oxygen on songs...n personally i thnk they r fukin retarded askin tech n other talented mahfuckas 2 get on they songs cuz it just makes their flow sound that much worse

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
the_n_freak said:
alright man, i'm tired of people posting up shit and talking shit about juggalos. i've never liked any of that juggalo shit either, but i don't go off bashing people because of it.

when i got to college i became really good friends with a guy in my fraternity.
I stopped reading right there.

And let me just add, FUCK juggalos for turning tech n9ne concerts into stinky ass mosh pits.

Nov 28, 2005
LOL, no shit huh, honestly how many of yall think Tech's shit is shit to be moshed too? I don't think it is, but ya its some shit that you wanna nod yo head to and throw a hand in the air or jump up and down a lil bit. I concert I went to they were moshin and I was like what the fuck man, I can't even enjoy this shit.

Dec 14, 2005
azryda420 said:
Your missing the point fucknut. Nobody from the east comes on the siccness. Last foo I remember was ZEROMEDIA but you would't know cause your a rookie here. I bet you don't even leave this forum to understand what I even mean. So you can keep that "watch out now" turtalk out of this discussion. Where the fuck are you from man? Carolinas? New York? I bet your from Vermont. HAHAHAH Somewhere out east I bet. HAHAH
Actually im not too much of a rookie here, ive been reading for years now. Just because I don't add more shit to the shit pile doesnt mean im a rookie.

I never see anything from your posts worth reading.. your just another dumb fuck on this board who gets off making fun of juggalos. Does it make you feel better? I bet it does.

And who cares if im from the east? If youre a Tech fan, that should make you happy. Tech is growing in more places, true he doesnt have much of a fanbase on the east (that i know of)...And pricks like you are probably the reason why no one from the east posts here.

You find it funny that im from the east.
I find it funny that youre such an idiot. I can tell from all your posts. BULLSHIT

Jun 19, 2005
I dont hate juggalos, I hate those stupid mother fuckers that start a mosh pit while tech is performing. That shit's just stupid. Tech doesnt play fucking gothic lets slit our wrists and sacrifice our first born type music. He doesnt deserve gay ass mother fuckers moshing while he's tearing up the stage cuz that honestly distracts people. So in conclusions, juggalos are ok, but those stupid moshing mother fuckers are retarded.

Nov 28, 2005
I feels you, but it really ain't my style to mosh like that, but on the other hand if I was drunk who knows. Ya the Tech concert I went to, those dudes were moshin right behind me, so every once in awhile I would get pushed in the back. I told my friend in front of me if they hurt me Imma start swingin.

Oct 5, 2004
i get fucked up at shows.. i dont kno why but i do, i show up like 4 hours early start drinkin in the parkin lot. then steve starts yellin at me to grab somethin out the truck so i help them out settin shit up cuz ima BITCH like that i guess lol nah im playin i aint no bitch. anyway, all u really gotta do is push em when they get near u.. its not that hard to control where the pit is an where it goes. but i understand yall not wantin to have your perception of a bomb show ruined.. but to them moshin is part of that bomb show but everybody got they own thangs an shit.. an im rambling so ima jus quit

Dec 10, 2005
ive always thought it wuz funni how juggalos down with tech, but most of the ppl that listen to tech usually h8 juggalos and ICP. im guessin cuz most ppl listenin to tech...look at icp and just think; rapping clowns=WACK, that and juggalos jus seem more like a cult than a fan-base.

Oct 5, 2004
it aint that they say look clowns rappin thats wack. no, they think they music sucks. it aint about your fuckin image anybody who listens to tech n9ne can tell ya straight up fucka image it has nothing to do with the way u look an everything to do with your skills on the mic.. they dislike icp cuz to them icp has no skills on the mic.. not cuz they wear face paint

Sep 30, 2002
Ok guys if you don't mind, I will chime in.

For one, I think the juggalo shit is all the way dumb, just some dumb fuck ass shit. Now I know for fact that Tech is impressed with the loyalty that juggalos show when they support the artists that created a dumb ass fucked up sub-culture, where it's cool to smell like shit, spray cheap ass pop on each other, and give a whole new meaning to gold teeth. Now whether we like it or not these muthafuckas have shown up in numbers at every Tech show for a while now. In reality they have probably financed the entire Everready project. Now I am not a juggalo at all, and I have been a Tech supporter for quite some time, but that nigga that we all support, is a different typa cat, and we all know that Tech prides himself on being just that, and the reality is that a whole lot of people that fell in love with the shit from the early days just don't take the time to look past the imagery, to get to the unmatched talent, that Tech possesses and that shit hurts him. Now the ICP fanbase consisting of mostly juggalos, have been looking past imagery for a long time, now I do know for fact that they werent looking past it to see talent, cause ICP obviously has none, however this "culture" is a fucking cash cow. If I remember correctly I think Tech told me when he first started doing shows with them that they had done (ICP) something like 14 million dollars in merchandise sales that year ALONE, that is a huge number for a group that doesn't really sell as much music as you would think. They are marketing genuises, no question about it. I'll tell you flat out I think Tech really loves these people, he likes to see them moshing at the show, shit he tells them to sometimes, because he likes the energy and passion these crazy ass fans give off. As far as a fan base goes that is really just group specific, it has really only one rival and those were KISS fans. Whether you like it or not, these fans are a neccessary evil right now, because most of us won't like the bandwagon jumping fans that come along once the mainstream grabs ahold of this music we have known and loved for a while either, but the reality is there isn't enough of us "regular" Tech die hards that arent juggalos right now. If this city had any real sense, this whole city could have put Tech on the map a long time ago, he is the cream of the crop, but we didn't and when Tech has to ask his black folks to come back to his shows and see what this shit is about, rather than what they think it is or what they hear the music is now, is a fuckin joke. They should have been around the whole time, and there wouldn't have been enough room for these stank ass smelly muthafuckas to mosh and mess up the show I wanna see. So they are here now, and they arent gonna leave, the fan base will, scare some people off, and that sucks but hey, if I were Tech I would love the support too. So like I said a long time ago, give me my space at the show, don't get no muthafuckin pop on me and keep your stank ass snaggle tooth bitch over there, keep on supporting the homie so he can get the recognition he deserves, and I hope all of you are sterile.

My two cents.