it's gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
alright man, i'm tired of people posting up shit and talking shit about juggalos. i've never liked any of that juggalo shit either, but i don't go off bashing people because of it.

when i got to college i became really good friends with a guy in my fraternity. he's really into icp, and buys like every album. we have alot of similar taste in music so i figured i'd give icp a chance and i had him burn me a mix of what he considered to be the best of icp.

i listened to it and now i can honestly say that i gave it a chance and i still don't like it. it just isn't any good, that's my opinion. but as much as i don't care for icp, i still am friends with this dude. but still, i'm tired of seeing people talking shit about juggalos.

and seriously, juggalo genocide? throw them in ovens? that is for real some of the most ignorantly biggoted and offensive shit i have ever heard. do you realize what you are saying? have you ever studied the holocaust? shit's just so entirely wrong man.

everyone is entitled to their oppinion, and that's cool, but c'mon, you sound like a bunch of racists or something. you might as well be saying "fuck black people" or "fuck mexicans" or whatever. you're making assumptions about a broad group of people who you know nothing about based simply on the fact that they consider themselves a juggalo. whatever man.

and half the time it comes out of nowhere, too. the thread could be like "i just tried some great new ice cream" and then someone will be like "man i hope icp doesn't eat ice cream they fucking suck and all juggalos are fags" and then the next two pages are juggalo bashing.

all you do is expose yourselves for the idiots that you are. but i guess i shouldn't complain, because then i know not to ever read anything you post because i'll just be wasting my time.

so please grow up, if you wanna post something oppinionated about icp or something keep it constructive or keep it to yourselves. i'm done man. fuck.

Oct 17, 2003
i also said stuff about juggalo genocide, but i have many friends who listen to icp... i was just joking w/o saying its a joke and i know i went kind of far by saying that but oh well, i dont care

Sep 11, 2002
instead of reading all that nonsence..i will choose to pass and say fuck juggalos..wait..i saw somethin that caught my eye..."and seriously, juggalo genocide? throw them in ovens? that is for real some of the most ignorantly biggoted and offensive shit i have ever heard. do you realize what you are saying? have you ever studied the holocaust? shit's just so entirely wrong man." i was the one who said that..and yes i am aware of the holocaust and thats why it was funny =] and am honored that i could say somethin so offencive but dude i see ur takin this msg board thing too seriously...stick to dungeons and dragons..

Dec 29, 2002
the_n_freak said:
alright man, i'm tired of people posting up shit and talking shit about juggalos. i've never liked any of that juggalo shit either, but i don't go off bashing people because of it.

when i got to college i became really good friends with a guy in my fraternity. he's really into icp, and buys like every album. we have alot of similar taste in music so i figured i'd give icp a chance and i had him burn me a mix of what he considered to be the best of icp.

i listened to it and now i can honestly say that i gave it a chance and i still don't like it. it just isn't any good, that's my opinion. but as much as i don't care for icp, i still am friends with this dude. but still, i'm tired of seeing people talking shit about juggalos.

and seriously, juggalo genocide? throw them in ovens? that is for real some of the most ignorantly biggoted and offensive shit i have ever heard. do you realize what you are saying? have you ever studied the holocaust? shit's just so entirely wrong man.

everyone is entitled to their oppinion, and that's cool, but c'mon, you sound like a bunch of racists or something. you might as well be saying "fuck black people" or "fuck mexicans" or whatever. you're making assumptions about a broad group of people who you know nothing about based simply on the fact that they consider themselves a juggalo. whatever man.

and half the time it comes out of nowhere, too. the thread could be like "i just tried some great new ice cream" and then someone will be like "man i hope icp doesn't eat ice cream they fucking suck and all juggalos are fags" and then the next two pages are juggalo bashing.

all you do is expose yourselves for the idiots that you are. but i guess i shouldn't complain, because then i know not to ever read anything you post because i'll just be wasting my time.

so please grow up, if you wanna post something oppinionated about icp or something keep it constructive or keep it to yourselves. i'm done man. fuck.
shut the fuck up

Jan 2, 2004
the_n_freak said:
haha.. that's seriously how it happens too.

Jan 2, 2005
dude, i respect your OP but i wouldnt have said that on this forum. You do realize about 99.9% of people here HATE ICP and that juggalo crap. i hate it, but im one of the few that keep it to themselves. You might want to make a new account or something cuz YOUR gunna be bashed on...

oh and to dastonedgangsta. That halocaust shit wasnt funny....just FYI

Jun 23, 2003
LOL @ this guy trying to get some sympathy!!!!!!

Fuck a juggalo!

Go spray your bitch ass roomate with some faygo!

Juggalos get no love because they make some wack ass music.

Michampin said it best so far....................... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Jun 23, 2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA

this pussy that posted this is from PA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

No juggalo love, No east coast love.

AHHHHHHHHH poor pussy!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
the_n_freak said:

for real though..
i wouldnt mind is all juggs died..

and that even includes people i might know that are involved with that gimmick..

be gone....

Dec 14, 2005
azryda420 said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

this pussy that posted this is from PA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Wow your from Arizona.....Watch out now!

Freak...I feel you man, theres no need for the shit, but whatever...does it really matter to you that much? Does it hurt your feelings when someone talks shit about juggalos? If it does than I say don't come here anymore...it's turned into a trend here to bash juggalos. There isnt anything you can do, if you honestly think starting your own thread to say this is going to work your sadly mistaken...thats going to just draw more attention which equals more bashing of you and juggalos...so when you see someone talking shit about juggs just keep scrolling through the pages and look for some actual conversation.

Nov 28, 2005
the_n_freak said:

Please man you come on here talkin like your gonna change the world or something. How are you comparing what some people said to the Holocaust? It dealt with religion and a ruthless ruler, I think it that was a little bit more serious than sayin genocide of juggalos, holocaust was something that change the world and happened in major event WWII, HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU COMPARE THAT SHIT? The people that hate on juggalos don't sound like a bunch of racists, first of all being a juggalo is something that CHOSE to be and being a different race is something your BORN with, there is a very big difference. So when someone says fuck juggalos or whatever, its not like someone say fuck that race or whatever. Being a juggalo is nothin more than being in a fan club 4real, ya a lot of people do hate on them its tru, but they deserve it. Maybe if they knew how to act right and not fuckin dumb and actually have some REAL music and maybe they would get respect. As far as I'm concerned they brought it upon themselves by the way they CHOSE to act, that's why they get no luv.

JLMACN said:

for real though..
i wouldnt mind is all juggs died..

and that even includes people i might know that are involved with that gimmick..

be gone....

OMGZ!!! TECH IS INVOLVED WITH THE GIMMICK!!! YOU WANT TO KILL TECH!!!! OMGZ!

Please..... people at this forum make me sick, at least homeboy up top gave them a true listening before he was quick to judge.

Tech likes them for some reason.... It has to be more than just for album sales. Why would you, as a coming up artist in the game, risk having your name tarnished for fucking so closely with some clowns?

And if that's the case...... I guess fuck Bone Thugs.... Fuck Three Six Mafia..... Fuck Snoop Dogg..... Fuck Old Dirty....... Fuck E-40....... Fuck 2 Live Crew...... Fuck Mack 10..... All these people fucked with them one time or another.

If all these people like them enough to do a track or in a lot of the cases more than one, and tour with them, and play at their yearly festival... they are all involved with the "gimmick" and should they die?

Oct 20, 2003
i'm a juggalo and yes it has gone too far on this messageboard, everytime i come here i see "Fuck juggalos" or "icp are fags" basically ppl with nothing better to do then talk shit, oh and i dont know why michampin is defending the juggalo hating when he's got quite a lot of icp in his music files.