it's gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
i see where u comin from but check out my side of the street... thats exactly why i do still "claim" to be a juggalo.. if ima cool cat an can chill with the likes of jus about anybody? i cant be the only juggalo like that.. therefore IF thats how u guys perceive juggalos to be, why cant that perception be changed? why jus give up? i kno that probably sounds stupid to yall but hey. man on a mission i guess, thing is to be honest with ya i dont even really give a fuck.. im jus tryna get my post count up so i can peep the eye candy.. thats how u guys say "real talk" lol

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
murderman said:
everybody gotta categorize... "ALL juggalos -insert insult-" but its not ALL juggalos that are these things. i know juggalos that wear suits everyday to work. i know juggalos that cant stand not takin 2 or 3 showers a day. thing is yall are talkin about the new kids that get into the shit an sit on a computer all fuckin day to learn the "history" of some shit an go try an reinact it. take a closer look at these shows yall go to an notice where the "veteran" juggalos are at... wont be bothering anybody i can tell ya that much
juggalo`s wearin suits i swear i heard it all now... You think no one new any juggalo`s before like yesterday???? Juggalo`s have always been dirty scrubs they always been fukkin wierdo`s....

Jan 28, 2005
kids who listen to rap and cock their hat sideways are all lazy idiots who all drop out of high school and sell drugs to buy rims and systems for their cars.