Is X-Raided against Shyne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
YOUNG BREW said:
homie u proved yurself to be a sucka..aint no other level to "step to u"..u stay on a farm in idaho or some shit...and your a siccmade stan...nuff said back to the topic

LMAOOO !!!

DEVIL'S POET said:
didnt x diss him a while though in a letter?

I DIDNT TAKE IT AS A "DISS"...

I TOOK AZ X JUS SAY'N HOW DA MEDIA/RECORD LABELz WAZ THROW'N SHYNE A DEAL/ExPOSURE WHILE HE WAZ BEHIND BARz...

AN HOW THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE SHYNE HAD SUCH A BIG STORY DAT HAD 2 B TOLD...

AN X EXPLAIN'D HOW IF SHYNE COULD GET DAT KIND OF BAK, THEY SHOULD HAVE HOLLA'D AT RAIDED...

SINCE HE HIMSELF HAD A STORY DAT DESERVED DA SAME TREATMENT, IF NOT MORE...

IF I'M WRONG, THEN CORRECT ME...

IT ALSO COULDA BEEN MORE 2 IT...

- GEEzUz

Apr 25, 2002
^^ wow u doin way too much with that long babbly post...stalk u in every thread u make? show me an example of this...fuckin liar...im always gonna think your a bitch becuz of previous actions..period..if u want shit to not continue than dont reply with paragraphs

Feb 5, 2005
Rob S4 said:
Whats really funny is the fact that you stalk me in every thread I make. Siccmade Stan that doenst make sense. I think old Lynch is tight but I dont listen to the new shit because it doesnt appeal to me anymore. You really need to grow up. I tried to be cool and just not say shit to you, but damn your like a stalker and shit why dont you just back off and go chill. I dont know you and I really dont have a problem with you. But you obviously have one with me. You dont know me your just hating. Your a hater. If you really have that much of problem with me why talk shit to me on a messge board. You need to grow up. Take that to the heart. I hope you become a man some day. Beefing on the net is much different then real life. Remember I have seen your face you havent seen mine. If I was on some murder shit (Which Iam not) You really wouldnt have a good chance to survive. I dont want to see you run your mouth to someone on here who doesnt give a fuck and then you get murked and left in a back alley like an abortion gone bad. Think about this shit and grow up. I got away from that shit. And this all started because I called someone on their hating and now everyone gets mad at me but they live by a "G" Code. Very few people on here are G's and at that they dont talk shit. This is old and pathetic. I dont care if you hate me forever you dont know me so that makes you ignorant. You need to chill the fuck out and grow up. Iam done with this shit. We ruined a perfectly good topic with bitching and arguing. Fuck that Iam done. You still want to beef go eat a hamburger.

DAM...

I ALMOST SHED A TEAR READ'N DAT SHIT...

IT GETz MY VOTE 4 DA MOST SENSITIVE POST I'VE EVER SEEN !!!

GOD BLESS U ...

- GEEzUz

Apr 25, 2002
^^ haha man u a tampon in the booty type a mufucker...just quit..u'r not intellectual..u'r not the bigger man your a bitch..i didnt follow nobody in here you dip shit you think your the only person who can visit the xraided forum bitch boy? i saw the thread and decided to reply..now my original reply tho i called u a bitch(becuz thats what u are..i aint gonna sugar coat it) was still somewhat in your defense..becuz most people were just clowning on shyne while u were sayin he was coo..i dropped my opinion sayin if u outright diss shyne your being ignorant...now go shove another tampon in your ass you butthurt lil girl

Feb 5, 2005
Rob S4 said:
@ Geezus- I tried to be cool about the situation and reason with this cat. But some people are just too stupid to understand reason. Say what you want I handle things in a professional manner first and then go from there.

UNDERSTANDABLE..

BUT SUMTIMEz IF U THINK SUMTHIN IZ BEYOND REASON...

A MORE PROFESSIONAL MANNER OF HANDLE'N DA SITUATION MIGHT B 2 LEAVE IT ALONE...

- GEEzUz

Oct 14, 2004
EDJ said:
^WANNA-BE? WANNA-BE ON THESE NUTS SHYNE gROUPIE.

^^Yeah what a good comeback.

Iam deading this because I can. I erased all my posts to you two internet beef starters. I know neither of you two will do shit or are about shit. If you come to Ohio and want to step then let me know until then go back to starting internet wars.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ hahahaha..dude....u need to just shut the fuck up u man bitch...u aint shit u wont ever be shit...so while yur at it delete yur account and stay off the sicc u fagget

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^I AgREE WITH THIS COMMENT 151%

ROBS4,
I gOT PEOPLES IN CINNCINATI. A TRIP THERE AIN'T THAT FAR FETCHED. WHO YOU THINK YOU PUMPIN' FEAR IN? MY VEINS DON'T PUMP NO KOOL-AID. BETTER YET, SICCNESS BBQ IS AROUND THE CORNER.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^Hey if your going to come to cinci come if not then dont speak to me.
I dont think anything. I dont care if your heart pumps grease (fatty). You either come to Cincy or not. Iam sure you cant afford it.

@Young Brew- Haha your funny. I already know your ot going to do anything but talk. I tell you what meet up with EDJ and come to Cinci. Then after you get there you two can come see me. Funny part about it is Iam still going to do exactly what I want to do.

So in closing if either of you two really want to step up like men and cut the shit talking come see me, if not shut up and go start an internet war with someone else. Iam done saying childish things back and forth thats what girls do. So grow up, step up or shut up. Iam ghost Iam got to get back to studying for my future unlike you two queers. Get girlfriends or something.

Apr 27, 2004
HAHHAHAHAH oh man

RAIDED WOULD DESTROY SHYNE
and even if he dident, FUC IT, raided is tha shit regardless. shyne aint shit but a foo doin time for puff. BYTCHMADE!

FREE THA REAL GANGSTA! X!

May 14, 2006
YOUNG BREW said:
some of yall sound like groupies and comin out attackin shyne...shyne is hard and hes a real ass dude...raided is hard and hes real as fuck too..no reason to compare the two just cuz they locked up..there on 2 diff sides of the spectrum..shyne po goes hard for the type pf music he makes..and X is one of the best at the shit he makes..who would i prefer to listen to..Xraided of course..but ill still bump some shyne shit

thats what im talken bout.agree wit cha^^^^^^^