Is X-Raided against Shyne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
silver14209 said:
check track 25.

matter of fact, when i get sober i will upload that ONE track for your ass

I already heard that a long time ago from one of my homies that likes lynch. And i dont bump new lynch. Right now iam listening to loaded. I like old lynch i know when an mc switches up his style and lynch did his the last real good shit i heard lynch on was the 2nd to the last track on LBI and it reminded me of Sicc Wit Shit other then that no love.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Lynch got robbed of it all after ced got him. Noticed how he changed up the way he flows from black market days up till the now eat movie then all of a sudden he switches it after being robbed to gangster, lynch has never been or will be gangsta.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
drunkinfool said:
dogg....music is for entertainment.

you think 50cent is really a gangster?

or jay-z?
See what i mean is that when an artist changes his style from a tight as rhyme scheme to a new one where its all new and it doesnt fit. Jay-Z was hard as fuck back in the day way back. I see it like that.

@Tyson- your just mad because i pulled your card.

Sep 23, 2004
Been Drinkin said:
Lynch got robbed of it all after ced got him. Noticed how he changed up the way he flows from black market days up till the now eat movie then all of a sudden he switches it after being robbed to gangster, lynch has never been or will be gangsta.
YEA LYNCH IS PUSSY AS FUCK

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Cali$avage said:
Been drinkin is the stupid ass muthafucka stop posting already man cause you just making yourself look stupid....
Thanks Iam glad iam on your mind, thank you its cool to know i have a fan and shit well i want you to get my cd when it drops pm me and all send you one its 15 alright homie be cool and tell your friends next time you go to the treehouse.

Feb 24, 2006
Shyne would never be able to get on Xs level.Everybody thinks shyne is hard cuz hes locked up but he fucked up his carrer when he said his rapping is just a charcter too look hard. X-Raided is on the level 2pac is and might be better.
and he aint fake.

Oct 14, 2004
I think I heard Raided say something about Shine on her a while back when he was with Loc. I think Raided and Shyne are both tight for different reasons. WHo raps better? I dont know I havent heard Raided on anything for awhile. And Shyne Godfather cd was okay nothing bad nothing good.