Is X-Raided against Shyne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I hope not because Shyne would eat Raided for dinner. Old Raided but nothing I have heard can fuck with that cats new shit. New Raided an New Shyne New Shyne would hurt that cat bad. I know someone is going to diss me but Fuck em. Is he mad because he disses 50?

Jun 21, 2004
Shyne would eat Raided for dinner? Whaaa??? HA HA! Yeah, you are really trippin. But whatever. Y'all gonna see when the NEW Raided shit comes out. I don't mean the new RELEASES, I mean the NEW MATERIAL. So go listen to Shyne, wait for the new Raided, and then eat your words, PATNA...

Jun 21, 2004
Blazelazy said:
I give Shyne props,and I listen to his music.BUT Raided comes way more heated,and with that shit folks from Sac can really relate to.
I feel you. And I also think that's one of the PROBLEMS on the West Coast right now. Only the bay/norcal can relate to the shit we're puttin out. Who in NY or SC is gonna give a shit about someone holla'n "GBC"? You feel? We need heated LYRICS that e'body can trip on. Jadakiss put some shit out there. Although the album as a whole was garbage, there were some knockin songs on there that everybody could FEEL, from East to West.

Jul 1, 2004
yea Jada be spittin sum realness.. i never listened to his full album but from whut i HAVE heard from him he do got skills.and as far as Shyne eatin Raided? cmon now man... you gota be trippin. maybe u from the east coast or sumthin i duno. but to me Raided is one of the cats sittin on top lyrically. cant too many peopel fucc wit him and his material is all raw real shit. Shyne aint all that bad but i really aint feelin him personally. but ive been able to bump sum Raided since 92-93. i have grown up listen to him.

Jan 2, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
I hope not because Shyne would eat Raided for dinner. Old Raided but nothing I have heard can fuck with that cats new shit. New Raided an New Shyne New Shyne would hurt that cat bad. I know someone is going to diss me but Fuck em. Is he mad because he disses 50?
dawg, u have BEEN DRINKIN with dumbass comments like that..

LOL eat raided for dinner!

Jun 24, 2003
Been Drinkin said:
Nigga you on one naw you on 2. Raided would rip Shynes lyrics apart. You should be banned from the siccness.net fo bitch ass coments like that.

Dec 27, 2002
i was going to present an intelligent counter-opinion but this comparison just doesnt even deserve to be addressed...if you think shyne is lyrically harder than raided, you aren't listening and/or understanding...maaaaaan.........................

Apr 18, 2003
LOL shyne eat raided up?

what the fuck have you been twacked on? must be A1 shit!

like raided said......shyne would still try an compete off of shit raided wrote YEARS ago!!!

Jul 1, 2004
i really dont even think that due knew whut he was tlakin about. i think the ONLY ONLY ONLY muhfuccin reason dude sid Raided's name and shynes name in the same sentence is because they both got locked up and now shyne wanan come out wit a cd from behind bars liek X been doin for YEARS. u kno? shyne aint on his level dude jus must think shyne is hard or sumthin cuz he got locked up. i really dont kno i aint even feelin shyne at all. nor am i feelin this thread lol