Is this pink eye a medical emergency?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
update: the eye is getting better, but it has now spread to the other eye. my pillow cases are stained with yellow-green eye snot and i just learned im not gonna get paid holiday pay for 4th of july because im out sick...assholes!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
lmao u nasty ass mutha fucka. i was about to take a bite of my cocoa pebbles and i seen that. down the sink that goes. now to the henney. man go get ya shit checked u dirty bastard.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
MeloTrauma said:
Ok, when i got home this morning from work, my eye was pink and had a little goo in it. I fell asleep for a few hours and when I woke up, my eye was essentially glued shut. Should I be concerned?
All you need is a prescription for an eye drop, that you would essentially lean back in a chair about 4 times a day and drop it in your eye.

However, normally, the infection shouldn't develop so rapidly. That's pretty disgusting man. Normally with a serious infection, you would feel some irritation, and following the next morning after atleast 8 hours of sleep, the top lid would be swollen, and then over the following several days, it would develop into what is displayed in the picture you posted. And it's highly infectious, spreads rapidly, I'd throw those pillow cases out. Always wash your hands and use a strong anti-bacterial soap after handling your eye, and make sure others don't get near it.

Get some eye drop man, if you can't afford a prescription, there are over-the-counter products you can use, they aren't as effective, or suited to specifically the infection you have, but they do help.

Mar 4, 2007
MeloTrauma said:
update: the eye is getting better, but it has now spread to the other eye. my pillow cases are stained with yellow-green eye snot and i just learned im not gonna get paid holiday pay for 4th of july because im out sick...assholes!
stop RUBBING YOUR EYES! haha..aw shit this happened to my little step brother he got it from some kids at school n he KEPT rubbing his eyes n then it spread to his other eye...

but you are a little weird haha

you have no problem describing and showing all this nasty stuff..well its quite refreshing...everyone is so prude nowadays
n the picture makes me cringe every time i see it hahahah