Is there anywhere I could find a regular fitted cap anymore?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
These New Eras are getting out of hand. Yeah, I like a nice straight bill on my ballcap but fuck, the hats the kids wear these days are like fuckin diving boards on top of their heads. And it seems like the size measurement these days takes in consideration that you're gonna tuck in your ears or wear a do-rag underneath. I just want a nice normal fitted cap in the standard color (not this all-over-print bullshit) with a normal sized bill for under 30 bucks... I mean, do these exist anymore?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
http://www.lids.com/rid/214?link_id=4703

You'll find that you still have to sift through all the shit on those pages. 59/50 used to be the O.G. Signature (aka normal) series, but now all hats except Cooperstown Collection are in that fit style. You won't be able to find a first page of MLB apparel until the color and print trend dies out a bit. :\

If you joing the website you can get most of their hats for under $30, but 9 times out of 10 you'll find that the hats start at $31.95.

Apr 26, 2006
These New Eras are getting out of hand. Yeah, I like a nice straight bill on my ballcap but fuck, the hats the kids wear these days are like fuckin diving boards on top of their heads. And it seems like the size measurement these days takes in consideration that you're gonna tuck in your ears or wear a do-rag underneath. I just want a nice normal fitted cap in the standard color (not this all-over-print bullshit) with a normal sized bill for under 30 bucks... I mean, do these exist anymore?

LMAO, that's why I don't even go out and look for hats anymore. Their too big, too much design as well. :ermm: Shit makes you look silly IMO.

FUCK that shit, I bend my bill. I'll wear it backwards too. You can't do that shit though with the new hats.

The only hat I really want, is the blue SD hat, with white S and orange D. I kind of given up on it though. Saw one at fashion valley, but the thing was too massive.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
u can get get New Eras for under 30.. even if its unlikely..

a few weeks ago, there was this sports store that was havin a 15% off sale in sunrise mall and tha hats were pretty dope

Oct 21, 2006
LMAO, that's why I don't even go out and look for hats anymore. Their too big, too much design as well. :ermm: Shit makes you look silly IMO.
Yeah I feel you. Shit looks ridiculous now.

Melotrauma, in the city they got a few shops I can think of off top that sell cheap hats (all under $30), and they still got a lotta plain ones. Not Lids or Champs or anything, those cats got more LA hats than SF hats. LOL.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
The weird thing about these new hats with the crazy designs is that all different types of people rock em. these are people who never wore a hat 3 years ago, but because of this new trend and with the help of "hyphy", the dorkiest people now wear giants hats with crazy markings all over it. Whats even funnier is that they still dress like a square despite the hat.

Oct 21, 2006
The weird thing about these new hats with the crazy designs is that all different types of people rock em. these are people who never wore a hat 3 years ago, but because of this new trend and with the help of "hyphy", the dorkiest people now wear giants hats with crazy markings all over it. Whats even funnier is that they still dress like a square despite the hat.
LOL now that I havent seen yet. But yeah I definitely notice hella square looking people dressing with the allover designs. Only took em about a year to catch on. LOL. But I knew that would happen like with most trends so i never bought any allover shit. It was just a matter of time n like everything else it originated in the hood.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
LOL now that I havent seen yet. But yeah I definitely notice hella square looking people dressing with the allover designs. Only took em about a year to catch on. LOL. But I knew that would happen like with most trends so i never bought any allover shit. It was just a matter of time n like everything else it originated in the hood.

i dont really give a fuck if someone chooses to dress that way, i just find it funny when i see a 42 year old dude wearing a crazy hat but then regular clothes