Is there anywhere I could find a regular fitted cap anymore?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
i dont really give a fuck if someone chooses to dress that way, i just find it funny when i see a 42 year old dude wearing a crazy hat but then regular clothes
Nah I didnt mean like that. I mean from streetwear it went to other brands (i dont know which ones) at other stores.

I wanna see someone like that though. Especially just riding in a car, then seeing him get out in all normal clothes. Shit must be a trip haha

Jun 5, 2004
i like alot of the new designs. some of em are trying too hard, but they comeing out with some clean ass shit lately.

i can't bring myself to pay full price for a plain ass hat, like i dont even sport any of the hats the players wear in the games

Apr 25, 2002
One of the main signs that you're getting old is this type of thinking regarding new things that younger people are wearing...(just an observation)
I'm not denying that at all... the thing is, I'm almost 30 years old... I can't wear a white tee that goes all the way down past my knees... I can't rock a hat with the sticker still on it... I can't walk around with a grill in my mouth... but at the same time Im not gonna wear Dockers with a polo shirt tucked in and a sweater tied around my neck... you feel me? At 30 years old theres just some shit you ain't supposed to be able to pull off, fashion wise.

May 10, 2002
u can get basically any new era 5950 off lids.com with a passport membership its 20% off everytime which = about $6.40-8$ off every hat. course i gettm for 40% off